help with this idea, I have.

huh?

I have an idea on wanting to use an online random generator for use in my universe mode. Say wrestler A has a match in UM, I can play it, exit out, go online, and use the random generator to pick something that could possibly happen, like say it chooses that a diva comes out, assigning herself as wrestler A's manager, I go back to my game, and place her as a alley, and manually place her in his matches. But I was wanting some help on what ideas to place down as scenes that could happen. Like someone getting jumped, a new stable forms. Backstage interview, etc.

I thought seeing as the mode is pretty dead on getting actual cutscenes in the game, this could be one alternative.

I do the exact same thing

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/474011-universe-split-roster/?do=findComment&comment=10625658 - check my thread out.

I assign numbers to each section, top card heel top card face, mid card face etc..

- want to make a new stable use random generator, numbers allocated stick together.

Want to do a rivalry for my caw again do same thing, so it feels I don't have control.

Also make sure any rivalries you're focusing on, that they are level 5 enemies and you will get cutscenes galore. Can be repetitive but no different to career mode if you get the stuff right. Just stupidly awkard and so many tweaks.

Hope the above helps regardless.

Archived