KingSeals Universe FACE TEXTURE UPDATE (UPLOADED)

KinglySeal

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Try long hair. Could work.

i tried the Rollins Hair but wasn't a fan :(

I find the Rollins hair looks better when the first and second colours are the same. I've used it for one of my CAWs and it suits him quite well.

that's what i did

Did you find that it worked also??? I used it for a Mad Max-esque CAW of mine. I feel it gives him a little more of a dishevelled, rugged look than other hairstyles. It was exactly what I was looking for.

Try long hair. Could work.

i tried the Rollins Hair but wasn't a fan :(

I find the Rollins hair looks better when the first and second colours are the same. I've used it for one of my CAWs and it suits him quite well.

that's what i did

Did you find that it worked also??? I used it for a Mad Max-esque CAW of mine. I feel it gives him a little more of a dishevelled, rugged look than other hairstyles. It was exactly what I was looking for.

Not for THIS caw, but i've used it on others!

Downloaded your Hunter Jones today. Surprised that you gave him Seth Rollins finisher after his Curb Stomp was banned & it was before he used The Pedigree as his Finisher. I made some changes to his finisher but did not change his signatures as of yet. I have in the Main Roster & have him in a Tag Team with a CAW called James Falcon! Just search for the CAW in CC! He's a CAW that a Youtuber named CMpluse created.

GUYS i'm really struggling to name my Show! :( any suggestions?

You have a name for the promotion? If yes...just go by numbers PROMOTION LIVE #001.

If not...

What is the show all about? Is there a gimmick? What is the prefered style? Amateur wrestling? Puro? Lucha? Mix of all? Is it presented as a "legit sport" or is it over-the top gimmicky?

Try and think outside the box when it comes to naming you promotion. The typical 3 letters (TNA, WWE, ROH) is rather unoriginal nowadays. Why not call it something like GLOW Pro Wrestling, or find a word in another language that you like (like what Chikara did).

I call my promotion Project Wrestling for instance.

(for the record, GLOW was an example, don't use it, it's already in use as a female promotion)

GUYS i'm really struggling to name my Show! :( any suggestions?

You have a name for the promotion? If yes...just go by numbers PROMOTION LIVE #001.

If not...

What is the show all about? Is there a gimmick? What is the prefered style? Amateur wrestling? Puro? Lucha? Mix of all? Is it presented as a "legit sport" or is it over-the top gimmicky?

The "promotion" i'd like a name for! and favourite show names are like Dragon Gate, Evolve and Progress....something that'd sound cool with the titles...i love the NEVER titles, and i'm just trying too hard! haha please help me i'm hitting a creative wall Vin!

Honor might work, so long as you design it to be different enough from Ring Of Honor. If you want to go the opposite of Olympus, you could also use Tartarus Pro Wrestling

I thought of saying Pride, but considering there once was an MMA promotion in japan called PRIDE I didn't suggest it. That'd definitely work though

now to the requests side to try find a logo!

Going with Pride then? If so, what kind of logo are you looking for? I might be able to conjure something up

well, my promotion is called Project Wrestling (for PPVs, I replace the wrestling with the name of the PPV, so for instance, my PPV in October is called "Project Horror").

Archived