KingSeals Universe FACE TEXTURE UPDATE (UPLOADED)

KinglySeal

now to the requests side to try find a logo!

Going with Pride then? If so, what kind of logo are you looking for? I might be able to conjure something up

ooo i dunno man! trying to fit a Black and Gold scheme into it, or maybe White and Gold! but no logo is springing too minfd as of yet buddy!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm... i'm going to come up with something quickly in a 512 x 512, will post it in a few minutes.

i love you more than my own flesh and blood

You'd be surprised how often I hear that. :lol:

How about something like this?

PRIDE_zpsf7s3r8hz.png

Any changes necessary, I can make. and the black background can be removed, I kept it simply to make this visually seeable as a proof of concept.

meh i dunno, what show names you guys using? :) (not trying to steal, just find this stuff intresting!)

I usually go with the generic "PROMOTION Television" or "PROMOTION Live" for the show names. Because it's already a pain in the neck to find names for Promotions

that's nice man!, gunna download it and play about with it see what i can do! Thanks very much for your help! :)

meh i dunno, what show names you guys using? :) (not trying to steal, just find this stuff intresting!)

I usually go with the generic "PROMOTION Television" or "PROMOTION Live" for the show names. Because it's already a pain in the neck to find names for Promotions

So what's your promotion name?

now considering the name "RYSE" or something...i dunno i'm very un-decisive

Well, my friend, when you do decide on something, if you'd like some help with the artwork let me know. I enjoy helping out when it comes to that stuff.

Again, an excellent use of in-game assets. It's a bit of a problem that people use just a splat of in-game logos as a replacement for originality so it's nice to see it used well.

That belt looks nice

So what's your promotion name?

I have many promotions.

In the game I currentley use "GAJA"

GAJA (A japanese based promotion, that went under the name "Golden Age of Japanese Arts" for a few decades.)

Speciality: Puro; MMA

GAJA International (Same promotion. Same name. Newly found in the US)

Hardcore Showdown Wrestling (One of my oldest original promotions. Used to be called "Texas Deathmatch Wrestling")

Speciality: Hardcore Wrestling; Sports Entertainment;

New European Wrestling Association (One of my biggest promotions, started in 2012.)

Speciality: Lucha Libre; Puro; Shoot-Based

VALKYRIE - Women's Wrestling (Female wrestlers only. Name is stolen from KhabibKnows.)

Speciality: Lucha; Puro; Greco-Roman;

African Championship Wrestling (Also one of my oldest and biggest Promotions. Originated from a tournament called "Fight of Africa")

Speciality: Greco-Roman; Sports Entertainment; Hardcore Wrestling

Wrestling Pro Elite (Short lived promotion, that adapted a league based system, which was later adapted into GAJA.)

Speciality: MMA

I have others (Indy promotions), but these are my main ones.

Heard you had WIFI Problems dude. I've had some issues in the past but now it's back a month ago. Was on the game today & had NO PROBLEMS!!

CC was down for a while the other night, that's what we were referring to. Fortunately it seems to be fine now.

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like David Beckham. That could immensely pass as genuine caw of him. Absolute double

oooh nice! :) Not at all, just doing finishing touches then uploading it soon! :)

FINALLY FIGURED FACE TEXTURES!

4q3l1j.jpg

TO DOWNLOAD SEARCH KINGLYSEAL

last comment was in regards to this!

i used a Davey B Face Texture ;)

Archived