KingSeals Universe FACE TEXTURE UPDATE (UPLOADED)

KinglySeal

So this is my first guy! HUNTER JONES

346n70z.jpg

Finishers:

Cross Rhodes - "Rock 'n' Roller"

Jumping Knee Strike 2 - "Running Knee "

Signature:

Half-Hatch Knee Strikes

Snapmare Knee Facebuster

a character created since 2009, 3 time DragonGateUK Cruiserweight Champion 1 Time DGUK Champion. Wears a Knee brace due to an "old injury" so most of his major moves are knee strikes using the brace as a weapon. The self proclaimed "Anti-Messiah" of Professional wrestling.

"Pride of Ireland" COLE CARTER

ip606g.jpg

FINISHER : Terminating Spike

Signature: Half Neslon Choke Suplex

East River Crossing

NEW TO MY UNIVERSE, He's the current Heavyweight Champion after being a suprise MITB entrant and cashing in on the same night, The Pride Of Ireland Cole Carter is my attempt at a somewhat powerhouse kinda guy, i've always created smaller cruiserweight kinda people but i'm very happy with the out-come of this guy, constructive criticism is welcome.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that's a weak move in my opinion. I would give him either The Powerbomb Lungblower that Ciampa does or The Lumber Check that Cedric Alexander does. Especially Since he's have his Knee Brace.

very nice suggestion! i hadn't thought of them, especially since i try to have a heavy knee based offence! I think i might use Powerbomb Lungblower and the Suplex Backbreaker as finishers. and Demote the running knee to signature.

ALSO

SECOND ATTIRE FOR HUNTER

13ztuu9.jpg

REALLY stuck on which hair to use :(

I think that's a weak move in my opinion. I would give him either The Powerbomb Lungblower that Ciampa does or The Lumber Check that Cedric Alexander does. Especially Since he's have his Knee Brace.

very nice suggestion! i hadn't thought of them, especially since i try to have a heavy knee based offence! I think i might use Powerbomb Lungblower and the Suplex Backbreaker as finishers. and Demote the running knee to signature.

ALSO

SECOND ATTIRE FOR HUNTER

13ztuu9.jpg

REALLY stuck on which hair to use :(

Looks really awesome

Would you mind if I make him a canon character in my Universe?

Hope you uploaded them by Thursday! That's my next day off Also this Cole guy will be the perfect partner for Sheamus to Become WWE Tag Team champs. Not sure what his 2nd finisher is but I'm pretty sure you can think or something.

he'll be up tonight! i just wanted to finish some bits off!

It occured to me some might not have the Terminator DLC so finisher chanegd to Sit-out Spinebuster and the Omega Driver.

I have the Terminator DLC but your changes to Cole's finishers are OKAY with me. I have a Dragonball Z character that I found on CC & I have him using that Terminator Finisher! Also in my opinion, he should have a different look on his face like maybe Red Hair like Sheamus had in the past maybe & a Beard too! Just my opinion.

Archived