How to choose your MITB wrestlers in Universe Mode

PopUpPowerPost

Wrote on another thread and thought I'd share.

How to have the wrestlers you want in the Money in the Bank title match. Excluding the champion and #1 contender (as they face off at ppv automatically) The money in the bank match automatically picks the wrestlers 2-7 in the WWE Title Divison for the match. (Change WWE title contenders 2-7 Smackdown before the ppv, to wrestlers you want in MITB). Methods been working for me a while now.

I didn't try it the way you explain, but I remember that whenever I reached MITB and didn't like the participants of the ladder match, I would assign irrelevant ones as "free agent" and their slot would automatically be taken by another superstar.
If I didn't like said superstar, I'd repeat the process.
I once made half a dozen stars free agents to finally get what I wanted, but reverted them back to their shows after the match was over.

i am still on last gen, but can't you put whoever you want in matches on current gen? for me, its as simple as removing a match or the wrestlers I don't want and replacing them. I have never used what the universe considers a number one contender as more often than not its a friggen uso or some other wrestler I keep in the tag division. are you saying you cant completely customize a show or PPV if you don't like what's put in front of you?

If you alter the money in the bank participants in Universe (NG anyway), the winner for some reason doesn't get the suitcase after winning..

Noticed you said Uso a number one contender...? You do know you can turn it off, so only certain wrestlers appear in certain leagues meaning you have more control over rivalrys. Ie a champion will only rival with whose in his league. Example my WWE Title league (Dean Ambrose, Reigns,Seth,HHH, Cesaro, Owens, my caw, Shameus, Kalisto and can't remember who else (I have drafted shows already why list is bit short), but yeah, whoever is champ will rival with them.. And not suddenly Curtis axel who appears 1 contender for WWE title..

It works 100% I just did it again last night.

Smackdown before the show, the 6 contenders you want fighting in the match, need to be 2nd to 7th.

Champion - Roman Reigns

1st Contender - Seth Rollins

2nd - Dean Ambrose

3rd - Kevin Owens

4th - Sami Zayn

5th - Alberto Del Rio

6th - Cesaro

7th - Chris Jericho.

They have to be between 2nd-7th!

If you're already at the PPV try this!!

As it may not refresh properly, I suggest doing this to "push it". Update league and put your caw between 2nd-7th. Go back to mitb match, see who is in it and pick a wrestler you want to kick from match. Go to edit superstar, untick raw and Smackdown on his profile/make him a free agent (or whatever show you use), he then will be replaced and as you've edited 2nd-7th, it will all refresh.

Another Alternate, say Kane is 4th contender, and in MITB.. Put your caw 4th in the table and him at the bottom. Then go to edit superstar and make him a free agent, it will refresh and your caw will be in the match.

100 percent.

It only works for RAW.

Seriously, I had Smackdown hosting MITB and they didn't have a MITB match.

Sucks, since I skip RAW and play SD

Put the SD guys on RAW then change back I guess.

Archived