What do you think the models will look like this year?

WH!!

Hey guys I just wanted to ask... do you think we'll get new models in this year's game or they'll just be revised models of everyone from 2K15/2K16? I'm really hoping for new Del Rio, Kevin Owens, Darren Young & Zack Ryder models this year. Who do you think should get new models or does everyone need new ones in your opinion?

I'm hoping for a new Kevin Owens as well because he really looks terrible ( and Seth Rollins could be improved too ) but outside of that, not hoping for much outside of the updates for guys like Xavier Woods. I'm quite happy with the models on next-gen

There is most definitely not a new engine, he probably read that on a bullshit news site that pops up every year. If it can't be sourced to 2K directly, don't believe it.

I wonder if that includes legends

Alundra Blayze tweeted that she got scanned around the time of the HoF Induction Ceremony. Other than that, I don't know how they'll revise the models of deceased superstars like Rude and Warrior, unless they make new models of them out of references.

Roman Reigns needs work, for a "main man" his likeness is shocking, not least because he's got the wrong skin tone (as the Rock always does)

Owens could be improved, definitely.

Rowan and Jericho models deserve re-doing.

Jericho definitely. Looks like he ain't been updated since his first ever "saving the WWE" return, 56 years ago.. Not to mention the fact he looks like his having a stroke and allergic reaction all at once.

And rusevs chest. Looks like he has Poland syndrome..

Rowan and Jericho models deserve re-doing.

I'd say Zayn, Ryback and Ryder also need to be redone, Zayn & Ryback are also too pale. Ryder looks like he has a smirk constantly and his eyes look weird.

Everybody except Taker, Joe, HHH, and maybe a few other needs one imo. Comparing the graphics and models to FIFA, UFC, and NBA, this game really could look better.

UFC is not a good comparison, it has to render far less than WWE games do.

Archived