UK EU Referendum

Muur

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wasn't even going to vote because I don't trust either side but thought *Censored* it, I'll see what both sides are selling and ended up voting to leave based on what I read and watched. One of the things that really pissed me off was Cameron tried to win votes by saying that he'd be putting limits on immigration (something did need to change there but it wasn't that important to me), sending criminals back to the countries they came from and out of our jails, and a load of other stuff that ended up being total bullshit and wouldn't be happening due to no renegotiations after what he got in February, despite him saying that it would be in place within the next few weeks. Best part was that he was actually called out for it, on poll day, by a guy he was supposed to be working with :lol:

He also said we'd be fine if we left the EU 6 months ago. Now all of a sudden he was saying we'd be in the shit if we left. Just can't trust the guy at all.

Will probably be shit for a start but the pound will be back to normal soon (I hope anyway). I also reckon we'll be fine from this decision (doing business with 128 countries is better than 28 no?) and other countries will follow suit as well.

Cuz they've always had them. It's the same logic.

Also, remain was just winning! due to-

Wandsworth, #EUref result:

Remain: 75.0% (118,463)

Leave: 25.0% (39,421)

Glasgow City, #EUref result:

Remain: 66.6% (168,335)

Leave: 33.4% (84,474)

Still a long way to go...

I live in Wandsworth :lol:

Didn't vote, mind you.

I'd suggest folks from the UK and also the US to come to Aussieland but our election is next month and if the Liberal party wins again, we're also *censored*ed.

So if that happens, we all go to Canada. But if Canada gets screwed too, we make our own country.

I know I am not British but I believe this whole "Brexit" (hate the term) is for good...

The EU is fragile and corrupted as *Censored*(Germany and France leading the whole group..it ain't a Union)

I see so many people in England shake with fear but it is somewhat expected to be a struggle for a few months after you part ways with a large group such as the European Union financially wise...Believe me..the United Kingdom will be just fine...it is a very large and powerful "group" that it can stand by itself....

Greece on the other side :P Well no...That's why last year the whole "Grexit" thing failed miserably..cause the aftermath would be a monstrocity for my country...

Another thing I noticed is a somewhat "pattern"...The last years,cracks are showing up in the stability and foundations of the European Union which I am more that happy to see since it is basically a hidden capitalistic tyranny

dhpU3Ca.jpg

Old people tho

The thing I noticed is that the younger generation basically fears the consequences of an exit and autonomy while the older ones are basically "We ain't gonna live for long anyway so we might as well go out with a bang"

Archived