The Legend of Zelda Series

God of Lightning

I can't stop playing this game. Literally for the past couple of years now I've been saying I'm waiting for whatever game it is that'll come out and restore my love for gaming and this is the one to do it.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sucks I can't get Epona without the Twilight Link Smash Bro Amiibo. Which cost a good bit of money

I do have the 8 Bit Link, Ocarina of Time Link, Twilight Princess Wolf Link, and Link Archer. Ocarina of Time Link can give you the original Tunic

Got the game on Wii U cause I'm too broke to buy a Switch. Been playing since release and it's...phenomenal. I do have some complaints as well as stuff I miss from earlier games, but overall, the game is simply amazing.

Fun Fact-

Ganondorf hasn't appeared in a main series Zelda game since Twilight Princess back in 06, while BotW is Ganon's(pig form)first main series console appearance since Twilight Princess.

Know it's cheep but I use my amiibo for the rewards, save then set it to the next day, doing that to have the original tunic

Also for the Hila Rao shrine, I advise you to cut the flowers just for the cutscene

After looking on some online stores and discovering BotW is sold out everywhere, I thought it was selling amazingly well. That was until I found out Horizon Zero Dawn sold more copies in the same week yet had plenty of stock available.

Why do Nintendo do this? I've heard of them doing this in the past.

People losing their shit and ddos'ing Jum Sterling's site over a 7. And everything he said was a valid complaint. These people need help...or to be taken out back.

The fact that people's biggest defense of weapon durability is that it forces you to play different ways is kinda the main problem. I shouldn't be forced to do anything, especially in a game about player freedom. Overall, I don't hate the system, but I don't like it either.

People losing their shit and ddos'ing Jum Sterling's site over a 7. And everything he said was a valid complaint. These people need help...or to be taken out back.

The fact that people's biggest defense of weapon durability is that it forces you to play different ways is kinda the main problem. I shouldn't be forced to do anything, especially in a game about player freedom. Overall, I don't hate the system, but I don't like it either.

When I played it at a friends I did say that the durability was, at the very least, way overboard. I hope they plan to release some kind of patch that balances that out at the very least.

Should be an option really. Maybe like a "realism" option haha

Might kill the balance a bit to hard, but having it set to a cooldown instead of breaking might also be a good idea.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There is a small cluster of trees on a flat area on the east side of Lanayru range, East of madorna mountain and north of Walnot mountain. The climbing pants are in a shrine hidden behind a destructible rock wall behind the trees.

What gamefaqs says

I've found 64 korok seeds so far. Only 836 to go!

Holy shit, 900? Never thought there where so many

I was curious so I looked it up. There are 900 seeds and 120 shrines. I've completed all of the main story (except defeating Ganon) now I'm just trying to find all of the shrines and complete all of the side missions.

Archived