The Legend of Zelda Series

God of Lightning

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Game looks really fun. A shame I'll have to wait until a friend gets it and finishes it so I can borrow it lol. Not enough to make me buy a WiiU.

Console is really cheap and there's a ton of great games for it already released. You could do a lot worse

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

So apparently Breath of the Wild is really really good. As of right now the 2nd highest video game of all time on Metacritic.

I'm watching a few people stream it on Twitch right now... I'm not overly impressed.

Well not yet, anyway.

Currently livid with Amazon as they've manged to delay thousands of preorders for it (WiiU anyway). Got an email this morning when it was supposed to be due telling me they've knocked it back til the 7th!

Amazon botched this up severely I preordered this and the Switch on the 13th of January. It's been at preparing for shipment for around 2 days.. And im literally getting no answer from them besides "it will be there" Can't wait until 8 PM rolls around so I can call those dickheads and raise hell. The fact that my Walmart had numerous Switches when I called at noon makes me super salty, I would have loved to drive 5 minutes and pick one up.. but nope the idiots took the money out of my account. Seriously *Censored* Amazon. I've been a prime member for well over 5 years and im just getting a huge middle finger right now.

Looks so good. Saw a bit of it at a friend's house. Really, really want it now...but alas, I shall continue to wait...either until I come into some disposable income, or until my birthday in October. Either way, I've resolved not to get the Wii U version, but to wait and get the Switch.

Archived