Death Stranding

Ernez

*Censored*, Elder Scrolls 6 will probably be out before this game.

Given what happened with Fallout 4, I don't trust Bethesda anymore. They're gonna announce Elder Scrolls and drop the release for it in like the same week. Bitches be crafty as hell. "Here's the first look at the game. Annnnd it's done. Here it is." I wish all developers were like that, tbh. :lol:

:lol: to be fair, that's the best way to not trust a dev ever. Can you imagine if Rockstar came out and said "oh hey, we're working on Red Dead Redemption 2!.... or rather we were. it's done, go buy it. like now. GO GET IT RIGHT NOW GOD DAMMIT"

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Metal Gear Survive actually looks okay, in my opinion. Then again, I think the MGS series has sucked since anything after Snake Eater...but that's just me. I guess I'm biased towards not giving a shit about the ridiculous direction since I didn't care about 4 or 5...or Ground Zeroes...and at this point, Survive just looks like something different.

• 2 months later...

I wouldn't call it pretentious. I still have no idea what it's supposed to be about, but yeah...definitely supposed to touch on the current state of the world. I can tell that much. Dark social commentary. That's about all I've got from it. It's just a trailer...I'm sure it will make more sense when the full game is out.

*Censored* yeah, Mads. I'll buy the shit out of this game just for him tbh.

Could this game look anymore pretentious?

Needs more generic rock, amirite. Also the word pretentious really does not apply here whatsoever. Like, you just don't know what the word means.

Needs more generic rock, amirite. Also the word pretentious really does not apply here whatsoever. Like, you just don't know what the word means.

Oh, I don't like somebody's opinion of the game. Better look at their profile to see what they like so I can insult it.

This game is looking like it's trying way too hard to be deep or confusing, which Kojima has done a few times when it's come to the Metal Gear series. I love Metal Gear, but there's so much pet peeves. After the disappointment that is MGS V and it's awesome looking trailers, I'm not that excited about this. Could at least show some gameplay.

Oh, I don't like somebody's opinion of the game. Better look at their profile to see what they like so I can insult it.

This game is looking like it's trying way too hard to be deep or confusing, which Kojima has done a few times when it's come to the Metal Gear series. I love Metal Gear, but there's so much pet peeves. After the disappointment that is MGS V and it's awesome looking trailers, I'm not that excited about this. Could at least show some gameplay.

You can actually look at your profile and see I never visited it lol (can't remember at least, maybe a year ago or whatever) I just know you're one of those cringecore lovers. But that's cool, I don't insult shit because you like it, your post was just retarded. Pretentious does not apply here. You're a native English speaker, you should know what words mean when you use them. And I'm not arguing semantics here. Like, pretentious is literally an insult, whereas "deep" or artsy isn't really.

Confusing, eh. Perhaps. It's unusual in its visual elements, but sure, I'll give you that, I guess. But "deep" lmao. We just don't know what the game is about and they haven't given out much story detail because it will released in about three *censored*ing years. Just because a trailer doesn't bombard you right in the face with what the game is about doesn't mean it's pretentious or deep. That's dumb.

• 11 months later...

Game looks cool.

I have no idea what the hell it is...but it looks cool. I guess it's like a combination of The Matrix and The Thing, with some good old-fashioned alien abduction and conspiracy shit sprinkled in...but I don't know. It has to be about aliens and the survival of humanity or something...right?

• 6 months later...
  • 11 months later...

I'll play this game when it costs $10 for a physical copy, or PSN/XBL are giving it away in Gamepass/PS Plus. Let's be real...the game is too weird to be widely accessible, and most people are going to skip it. Even if it's a great game, it will be reduced price fairly quickly by my estimation.

Archived