Spider-Man Series (Insomniac/PlayStation)

Jeb ★

Got the Civil War/Homecoming(Stark) suit! Will use this for awhile. Been playing it when I feel good, my back has been hurting really bad lately

Also finally getting the hang of countering

Edited by TheTRIsetMaster908

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About the suits

sucks there's no actual symbiote suit :( maybe it'll be somehow part of one of the DLCs?

Also early in the story Peter tells himself he should make a green suit for Earth Day, I was down for that to be in the game :lol:

Got the Civil War/Homecoming(Stark) suit! Will use this for awhile. Been playing it when I feel good, my back has been hurting really bad lately

Also finally getting the hang of countering

I've been using the MCU suit since I crafted it. Occasionally I'll switch to a dark one, depending on if the story is at a seriously dark moment or not. Gotta roleplay yo.

I really like how the side tasks and missions don't seem tedious, unlike Spider-Man 2 (I don't want to save your balloon, you little shit) I'm having so much fun and I haven't even scratched the surface yet

I cant wait for the Black Cat DLC after finishing all her stakeouts. I sadly finished all the bases and hideouts, I hope the DLC adds more.

Right now Im focusing on Taskmaster and landmarks.

Idk about you guys but I like this A LOT more than Batman.

Edited by EJ!

Idk about you guys but I like this A LOT more than Batman.

Yeah, definitely.

It has the best parts of the Arkham and Assassin's Creed series'...plus all of the entirely new mechanics that it brings to the table itself.

It would have been easy to just take an existing form of gameplay and clone it to create a successful game that they could slap the Spider-Man name on...but they definitely wanted to make something new and unique. And they did it.

Edited by Generations

Guest Fight Me.

Does anyone else ever think about how many henchmen Peter is killing when he sends them flying off rooftops lmao.

Edited by Fight Me.

Does anyone else ever think about how many henchmen Peter is killing when he sends them flying off rooftops lmao.

I swear i've seen an animation where enemies thrown off roofs are automatically attached to a wall with web as they fall, but it only seems to happen some times. One guy landed on a driving car. Was a good laugh.

I swear i've seen an animation where enemies thrown off roofs are automatically attached to a wall with web as they fall, but it only seems to happen some times. One guy landed on a driving car. Was a good laugh.

Yeah thats what happens if you watch. Apparently no one dies in this game. Idk how many times Ive dodged rockets to have them hit henchmen only for them to get right up.

How the hell do we take a picture of the RAFT? You cant get near it. Please dont tell me my only chance was during the story.