Spider-Man Series (Insomniac/PlayStation)

Jeb ★

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gamespot gave it a 9. IGN gave it an 8.7. Metacritic gave it a 90. Most reviews are giving it between 8.5 to 9. Critics dont make me make a purchase but I love seeing the game get the love it is. Insomniac truly seemed to have pull nothing but love and passion in this game! Come on Friday!

Gamespot gave it a 9. IGN gave it an 8.7. Metacritic gave it a 90. Most reviews are giving it between 8.5 to 9. Critics dont make me make a purchase but I love seeing the game get the love it is. Insomniac truly seemed to have pull nothing but love and passion in this game! Come on Friday!

This seals the deal for me. I know I shouldnt rely on reviews but I waste too much money in my life already so I try not to pay full price for games that most the industry thinks is less than spectacular. I just dont like taking that risk. Come on Friday.

Aaaand I've just pre-orded. Money saving me damned.

Probably gonna wait on Tomb Raider and Red Dead until around Christmas.

I'm still behind on a few games. Still haven't even played God of War yet. I think I'm pushing that and Tomb Raider back. I might even push Spyro and Hitman back too. I'm also glad they postponed Battlefield. I'm 100% getting Spiderman day one and between WWE, Red Dead, Pokemon, and Smash Bros it's already a nightmare, lol. Not too bad of one but still. This fall is crazy stacked. I might even skip Fallout altogether.

Can't wait for Spidey though. I guess people are pretty pissed at this DLC business.

I guess people are pretty pissed at this DLC business.

And how's that? Because they announced the full list before the game is out?

I hate people who bitch about that.

Giving a description and title to each of the DLC add-ons doesn't mean the content is finished, or could have been in the game at launch. It's just a statement of "here is what we're adding when it's finished". People who complain about getting a rundown of upcoming DLC are the lowest form of gamers.

Also, the price for all three add-ons is cheap, IMO, for what it sounds like the content offers. $25 for three entire story arcs is not bad at all. We could all do far worse.

Edited by Generations

I guess people are pretty pissed at this DLC business.

And how's that? Because they announced the full list before the game is out?

I hate people who bitch about that.

Giving a description and title to each of the DLC add-ons doesn't mean the content is finished, or could have been in the game at launch. It's just a statement of "here is what we're adding when it's finished". People who complain about getting a rundown of upcoming DLC are the lowest form of gamers.

Also, the price for all three add-ons is cheap, IMO, for what it sounds like the content offers. $25 for three entire story arcs is not bad at all. We could all do far worse.

Yeah that's what their hang up is. They feel like the first DLC getting released so soon after the game is out is cut content. It doesn't mean it is but I can understand both sides here. I'm sure the others are not finished though. And I wouldn't call them the lowest form of gamers. The industry hasn't exactly been the best in their business practices so you can't blame a lot of them.

And I agree the price isn't bad at all. Depends on how long the story arcs are too though. Have they mentioned how long yet? That makes a difference too.

This seals the deal for me. I know I shouldnt rely on reviews but I waste too much money in my life already so I try not to pay full price for games that most the industry thinks is less than spectacular. I just dont like taking that risk. Come on Friday.
Yeah! Definitely need to fast forward to Friday. Plus Im off this weekend!

Aaaand I've just pre-orded. Money saving me damned.

Probably gonna wait on Tomb Raider and Red Dead until around Christmas.

Same. I'm already getting WWE 2K19 and Fallout 76 (both being collectors editions). Barely had enough for Spider-Man

It's kind of dumb the way you have to do it. You have to go to Playstation's website and go to the Spider-Man portal. From there, you have to scroll until you get to the giveaways section. Then you click on claim reward and redeem the code it gives you on your PS4. (It will not work if you try to redeem on your computer or phone. I tried)