Spider-Man Series (Insomniac/PlayStation)

Jeb ★

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, apparently there are going to be three post-launch DLC packs, and they sound like full mission add-ons.

Fans picking up Marvel’s Spider-Man next week can expect the first chapter of The City that Never Sleeps to hit the PlayStation Store on October 23. It will be called as The Heist and will feature Felicia Hardy, aka Black Cat. The DLC will have new missions and challenges, as well as brand new faction of enemies and three additional suits to unlock.

• October 23: Marvel’s Spider-Man: The Heist
  • November 2018: Marvel’s Spider-Man: Turf Wars
  • December 2018: Marvel’s Spider-Man: Silver Lining

Price is $10 each, or $25 for season pass.

Edited by Generations

Photo Mode looks FUN as hell.

Yeah it does. I mark for any game with a photo mode. It's a necessity at this point, tbh.

Or, I should say...having the option to turn off all huds is a necessity. I don't necessarily need a full photo mode in a game, but at least let me turn things off (and change the camera to FP), so I can capture what I'm seeing. Just Cause 3 recently pissed me off in that way. Some awesome visuals in that game...especially when you get down by the water...but no way to ever take a picture without Rico in it. Think I managed once, to hide him behind a sunflower in a pretty convincing way...but that was a lot of work. :lol: