Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jeb ★

Spider-Man Series (Insomniac/PlayStation)

Map looks ginormous. Saw a couple pics of the map itself, then the mini map in relation to the view of the city that Spidy had in the screenshot...and it's just *censored*ing massive. Looks like a 1:1 scale NYC in its entirety. Then again, you're going to be web-slinging the whole time...so I'm sure you'll travel across it pretty quickly. But still.

Edited by Generations

I really want to dust off my PS2 and play Spider-Man 2. MAN I've beat that game more times than any other game. It would be cool if they put it up on PS Store. Even though the graphics don't hold up. And that little brat with the balloon, I love it

I really want to dust off my PS2 and play Spider-Man 2. MAN I've beat that game more times than any other game. It would be cool if they put it up on PS Store. Even though the graphics don't hold up. And that little brat with the balloon, I love it

You definitely should! :nod: And they outta put it up along with X-Men Legends.

Spider-Man and Shadow Of The Tomb Raider are both coming out in September and I still wanna get the Mega Man X Legacy Collections for my PS4.

The latter games will have to wait. Spider-Man is mine in September. By the way, when's RDR 2 coming out?

Wow in the trailer it shows Dr Strange New York Sanctorum and the Avengers HQ at :41 and :42

Also I don't think I'm doing it right, I'm throwing money at the screen and nothing is happening

It's so obvious this game isn't going to flat out suck but something tells me it's going to be a dissapointment. We seem to have been shown a lot of gameplay and I think the lack of variety is going to be what makes it underwhelming.

Pretty sure I'm going to look for Spider-Man at a random store when it launches... pretty sure I don't have the willpower to wait until the holidays to receive it as a gift.

RIP wallet, RIP other games