Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jeb ★

Spider-Man Series (Insomniac/PlayStation)

I can attest that they are webbed to the building. However, there is a finisher animation where he wraps web around their heads and yanks them back, you cannot tell me those guys don't die from a snapped neck or spine.

Edited by Gojira

I can attest that they are webbed to the building. However, there is a finisher animation where he wraps web around their heads and yanks them back, you cannot tell me those guys don't die from a snapped neck or spine.

There's another where he frankensteiners them into the concrete as well. :lol:

There's another where he frankensteiners them into the concrete as well. :lol:

That and the poisonrana are the best. No way those dude's aren't dead or paralyzed for life.

Guys how much more do I have in the main story? I am at

When Miles goes to the homeless shelter aftee he met Spiderman for the first time

Guys how much more do I have in the main story? I am at

When Miles goes to the homeless shelter aftee he met Spiderman for the first time

Quite a bit left

Im really glad they didnt rush Miles or any of the Goblins. I will gladly wait for a sequel.

Just got the dark suit from...

completing the Black Cat photos and finding her base.

Now at 52% overall. Finished with backpacks and Black cat photos, working on research and landmarks...sprinkling in main story missions when I feel like it, but not rushing the main game at all. Last thing I remember doing in main story was chicken curry at MJ's. :lol:

Edited by Generations

That ending though! Loved the story.

EJ, I agree with you on that. It makes me want the sequel already. Damn Im excited for the future.

Edited by A.O.L.

I've got about 30 of the backpacks, all the towers done, still taking photos of the landmarks. Main story I've did a couple or so, going to get into the side quests later today.

I've got about 30 of the backpacks, all the towers done, still taking photos of the landmarks. Main story I've did a couple or so, going to get into the side quests later today.

You'll unlock more collectables and side missions the more you advance into the story.

You'll unlock more collectables and side missions the more you advance into the story.

Normally, I hate unlocking collectables in games.. but I am enjoying doing it in Spider-Man.

Edited by Graeme Jones

I'm right there with you. I think it's because moving around the city feels so fun and fluid.

What suit is everyone using? I'm balancing the MCU and the Stealth 'Big Time' Suit.

Yeah Im happy they didnt put that balloon shit in. Lol Screw your balloon.

Funny I noticed someone posted on Spider-Man's social media feed that Spider-Man ignored thir kids balloon and was mad about it lol. And one of the backpacks had a drawing a kid made for him after he got his balloon back lol