Spider-Man Series (Insomniac/PlayStation)

Jeb ★

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should prolly buy those DLCs before the Days of Play sale ends, even if I don't play them til December. Not alot od done to decide though, it's over in like 6 ish hours

• 2 months later...

This whole thing is weird and there hasn't been clarification on it yet. The way it's looking to me, if you get Miles on PS4 that'll auto upgrade to PS5. Though since Ultimate Edition of Miles on PS5 specifically comes with a Spiderman remaster, it's not looking like PS4 Spidey is auto upgrading

On 9/20/2020 at 1:46 PM, Scott Eastwood said:

So I have a question maybe you guys can clarify it, I noticed for the mile Morales edition their is an an ultimate and a standard edition. The ultimate edition comes with the original spider man (I have it), will the ps4 version that I have upgrade to the ps5 version? or will I need to buy this version 

Insomniacs will provide info on this as soon as possible... 🤔

Yeah its a bit of a bummer but hey we have ALOT of FREE upgrades to next gen like Dead by Daylight, Witcher 3, Borderlands 3, GTA V, and much more

Still buying the bundle for it, and gonna beat Spider-Man Remastered again first, then I'll play Miles Morales. Gonna use nothing but TASM suits, TASM 2 suit, IMHO is one of the best live action Spider-Man suits/one of the best live action comic book suits. Heck TASM 1 suit was good, it was unique with the eyes being from sun glasses. 

I still enjoy TASM 2, for personal reasons, it was the last time I saw a movie in the theater before my mom passed months later.

14 hours ago, TrisetMaster908 said:

Yeah its a bit of a bummer but hey we have ALOT of FREE upgrades to next gen like Dead by Daylight, Witcher 3, Borderlands 3, GTA V, and much more.

If GTAV weren't free this time then I would've skipped it. I already bought the game twice (360 and PS4) and I'm not buying it a 3rd time. Honestly, I'm still thinking about skipping it, I rarely play it anymore. I'll probably just download it to my PS5 and let it sit there until I'm bored enough to play it again.

I'm pretty much over & done with GTAV here in 2020, so I will also be skipping out on buying/playing it for a third time.

Really makes me wish Rockstar gave us more to do in Red Dead Online, would be a great incentive to play it more often than I have lately.

Edited by NegativeCreep