Spider-Man Series (Insomniac/PlayStation)

Jeb ★

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Recently finished the ultimate difficulty run to platinum up the new game plus portion. Now I just need to get the DLCs.

Edited by Brandon-X

Best Spider-Man game I've ever played. The web swinging feels great, combat is great, and I love the stealth missions too. And yeah, a sequel would be sweet.

Pretty sure Insomniac already announced a sequel is happening

Anyone on y'all villains wishlist for the sequel? Other than the pretty obvious Goblin and Venom, I definitely need Mysterio and Kraven

Also, Glider Goblin or Ultimate Goblin? Lol

Mysterio easily. Just sucks no matter what they do they are gonna get the scarecrow comparison.

I wouldn't mind a Superior Spider-man DLC for the next game since Oct was screaming about his body giving out. It would be a total different play for a Spider-man game.

Mysterio easily. Just sucks no matter what they do they are gonna get the scarecrow comparison.

This shouldn't be the case.

Far From Home:

The new direction for Mysterio is all digital. So, it should be pretty easy to differentiate that side of things from the hallucinogenic side of Scarecrow. Of course, that's assuming that they go with the digital direction from the movie. But, yeah...if they keep the new Mysterio as canon, then I don't think any comparisons should be drawn to Scarecrow.

• 3 months later...

Finally got around to finishing the main story for this one. What a ridiculously beautifully animated game, good gawd. Those boss fights were a sight to see. Kinda weird towards the end they magically forgot they were throwing QTEs the whole game but that doesn't hurt my feelings any. Might pick the dlc up at some point

• 7 months later...