Spider-Man Series (Insomniac/PlayStation)

Jeb ★

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shocker? What's you issue with him in the game, if you don't mind me asking?

Chasing him was tedious, now fighting him 1 on 1 is frustrating. I ran out of patience.

With Shocker, I found you cannot rely on dodging alone, you gotta be actively moving and dodging at the same time, never staying in one place. also, try to stay in the air as much as possible.

Yeah I think I tried that and figured it out but it just frustrated me that at some point you gotta stop moving so you can fling heavy objects at him with your web and that's when he gets you, and he gets you good. I think one hit takes off like a fourth of your life. I just got fed up and switched back to RDR2 to kill some deer, much easier than shocker.

So a Fantastic Four related DLC is coming for this game...

https://twitter.com/insomniacgames/status/1082775501591040000

I hope it is the Future Foundation costume!

BOI LET'S GO. Hope there's at least one or two new missions related to the DLC but if not then just Future Foundation suit alone will be fine pls

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Fight Me.

Question for those who've done new game+...is it true I just have to do the main story to get the trophies? No side stuff, photos, backpacks or anything?

Edited by Fight Me.

Nah this Spider-Man game has alot that is similar to the Batman Arkham Games. Like the game menus being similar, stealth using the same engine, some of the fighting is but is also a mix from the older Spidey games, storylines that will lead to several deaths through the trilogy, and swinging is like all the other Spider-Man games but improved and using like what was in Batman which is having certain areas you can zip line to.

Fantastic Four contents are out! Future Foundation and Bagman suits!

FF's eyes looks weird...

1pzaf6v.jpg

OESATzF.png

I just read Spider Island, and the Future Foundation suit had bigger eyes like that.

Unless you're talking about Bagman

Edited by ArmVD

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Fight Me.

Oscars got me in the mood to continue my New Game+ and using the Into the Spiderverse suit again. :D

Forgot all about Tombstone. Is this dude's head harder than Hammerhead's? It feels like it from his first appearance. Dude took a gunshot to the head lol

Edited by Fight Me.

Oscars got me in the mood to continue my New Game+ and using the Into the Spiderverse suit again. :D

Forgot all about Tombstone. Is this dude's head harder than Hammerhead's? It feels like it from his first appearance. Dude took a gunshot to the head lol

I think his whole body is supposed to be nearly impenetrable, whereas Hammerhead just has the head

• 4 months later...

Thank you for posting this or else I would have found out for a bit if no one else would have said it

I thought I heard that they wouldn't add the Far From Home suits. Either way heck yeah. I'll play through the New game+ as the new suit and use the Stealth Suit for well..Stealth lol. I played almost through the whole game as the Stark Suit when I acquired it. I knew he had a new suit with Red and Black but didnt notice until the movie he has a White Spider Symbol.