Spider-Man Series (Insomniac/PlayStation)

Jeb ★

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spider-Clan seems like a waste and I wish the Spider Armour was the grey color from the PS1 games and not black. Oh well. At least the Iron Spider looks good. Really hoping for the Future Foundation suit in the last DLC

It is gray/silver colored. I don't know why their art render show it all black. This is a screenshot from the trailer:

RIibFEk.jpg

Edited by HiryuMK

Spider-Clan seems like a waste and I wish the Spider Armour was the grey color from the PS1 games and not black. Oh well. At least the Iron Spider looks good. Really hoping for the Future Foundation suit in the last DLC

It is gray/silver colored. I don't know why their art render show it all black. This is a screenshot from the trailer:

RIibFEk.jpg

That looks WAY better.

Reminds me of that one suit from the first Spiderman on PS1 lol

That's what it's modeled after. Or rather the suit from the PS1 game was modeled after the MK1 suit from the comics, which this was modeled after

• 3 weeks later...

the only decent suit out of those is the Into The Spider-Verse suit. annoyed we didn't get the Raimi suit and got those.

Same. They all knew we wanted it, I don't see why they didn't add it. Yeah, the Spider-Verse one is alright, but the other two look like suits I'll never wear.