Spider-Man Series (Insomniac/PlayStation)

Jeb ★

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone's Heist DLC available to download? I swear PS4 DLCs are never available at exactly midnight

It gives me the option to select it in the DLC tab in game but then it acts like I haven't purchased it and the PS Store it sends me to is blank

Heist had me laughing a lot.

Spider-Man to the pizza: "ah pizza i love you, but now i'm gonna destroy you"

"ugh, no more upside downies for double pepperoni"

Spidey to Black Cat in battle: "Hey, stop stealing my bad guys"

Heist had me laughing a lot.

Spider-Man to the pizza: "ah pizza i love you, but now i'm gonna destroy you"

"ugh, no more upside downies for double pepperoni"

Spidey to Black Cat in battle: "Hey, stop stealing my bad guys"

The part where he realizes the "child" might be his killed me :lol:

We are getting an avatar for getting the Platinum trophy:

https://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2018/10/30/marvels-spider-man-platinum-trophy-reward/

I was planning on getting the platinum trophy after all DLCs are out but I guess I should hurry up. I platinumed Horizon recently but I was too late for the avatar reward.

Edited by HiryuMK

Other games SHOULD do this, it's really cool. Give us like a free avatar or theme or something. I like it, its replaced my Ellie Last of Us 2 Avatar for now. But it would be cool if other games give us rewards for Platinuming. I Just read Horizon Zero Dawn gives you a reward for getting a Platinum

Guest Fight Me.

My brother found the second email they sent me with the right code, so keep looking. :D

Also, finally getting around to the DLC. Anyone else getting black screens randomly? I missed like half a cutscene at one point.

Phone calls are kinda messed up too, there's a bit of a delay before the other person replies.

I just got the platinum trophy and I went to the PS Live Chat because I am not getting any e-mail. The guy said he can't give a code because I live in Canada. Why is Canada excluded!?

EDIT: Ok, I learned why...

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/legal/platinum-trophy-reward-terms-and-conditions/

Quebec is for some reason excluded... :rant:

Edited by HiryuMK

Spider-Clan seems like a waste and I wish the Spider Armour was the grey color from the PS1 games and not black. Oh well. At least the Iron Spider looks good. Really hoping for the Future Foundation suit in the last DLC

Edited by ArmVD