Spider-Man Series (Insomniac/PlayStation)

Jeb ★

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wish the secret suit was better. I want to finish the hidden photos eventually. But I really don't care about the university shirt as a reward.

Speaking of shirts (or lack thereof)...apparently, the underwear attire actually gave Pete his three chest hairs. The level of detail is hilarious.

And on a related note to the level of detail, if you go into photo mode while a rocket is being fired, you can read the fine print on the rocket...and it says "guaranteed to kill spiders" or something like that. Lmao.

Edited by Generations

Wish the secret suit was better. I want to finish the hidden photos eventually. But I really don't care about the university shirt as a reward.

Speaking of shirts (or lack thereof)...apparently, the underwear attire actually gave Pete his three chest hairs. The level of detail is hilarious.

And on a related note to the level of detail, if you go into photo mode while a rocket is being fired, you can read the fine print on the rocket...and it says "guaranteed to kill spiders" or something like that. Lmao.

Must order one of those rocket launchers, those 8 legged freaks tend to seek shelter (A LOT) in my bloody flat! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Seems like every DLC we'll get 2 comic suits and 1 original suit. If they continue the pattern from the first DLC

one DLC does not create a pattern :P

Maybe pattern was the wrong word, but from the way the article read, it seems like they enjoy putting their original suits in the game, and want to continue to do so, but it also looks like they want to put suits from the comics in the game

I've seen a lot of people wanting the Raimi suit in DLC. I get that people want it for nostalgia, but it would feel like a waste to me. It doesn't look different enough to the classic suit imo. It's just the classic suit with grey webs instead of black, and slight changes to the spider logo

Cant wait, kinda hope they don't add a Symbiote Suit. Also kinda wish they add in the new suit for Spider-Man Far From Home.

If they're setting up the alien suit story the way it seems they are for the second game, then we won't get the black suit in DLC. I feel like Spider-Man 2's first 2 acts will be Norman/Green Goblin focused with Peter wearing the black suit and act 3 will be Venom