Spider-Man Series (Insomniac/PlayStation)

Jeb ★

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somehow, I managed to completely avoid any spoilers while playing this game. Probably because it's only been a few days and I'm already at the end...and the only thing I've done in the past three days, is play this game. :lol:

81% completion now. I should be able to bang this out in one or two more days.

Edited by Generations

I am sick and tired of YouTubers spoiling the story in their thumbnails and titles especially when they randomly pop up on my YouTube suggestion home page :fedup:

Yup. I was spoiled on there being

a Taskmaster fight

because of a thumbnail. Dirty whores

Guest Fight Me.

I hate so much these missing college kids side missions. Like I don't know NY like that lmao.

Also, I forget if this appears in the actual game. But anyone who's got the Spiderman theme for their PS4, tell me the background song doesn't sound like The Flash TV theme lol.

Just finished the story. Holy *Censored* what a thrill ride! One of the best stories in any medium that I've had the pleasure of watching and playing. Congrats to Insomniac for a great game!

Seriously can't wait for duo antics with Peter and Miles in the next game. They set up Miles real well in this one, when we first saw him I thought we'd only get a cameo, but he ended up having a huge part in the game and I can only imagine he'll be playable in a sequel of some sort. Miles & Peter vs. Green Goblin will be fantastic.

That reveal with Harry in the tub at the end thoooooo

Edited by Gojira

Those lost student missions are easy. Just go to the area of the map that Spidey tells you to. He repeats it over and over. Stuff like "I think that bridge is near Harlem" or whatever. Just go to the general area and swing around till you see what you need to see. I was worried about those missions at first, but they're super easy.

They had similar missions in Yakuza, and I hated them...because they were just like "here's a super close-up of a brick wall. Find the bomb in 3 minutes". These are way less annoying than those. :lol:

Edited by Generations

Just finished the game and I didn't want it to end :( what a masterpiece

This is why I do all the side stuff in between main missions and save the final mission for the end. Then it feels like proper closure, and I'm ready to move on to another game (a wait that is softened considerably by Tomb Raider).

Got to 100% in the early hours this morning as I couldnt sleep. Doubt Ill go for all the trophies though. Cant wait to pick it up back up in a years time with (hopefully) a bunch of DLC packs to play.

I think the first DLC comes out next month and then they continue until December

So close to the platinum trophy. All I need is 5 more. This will be the first game for me to get it. Its soooooo worth it and it doesnt feel like a grind really. Bless this game.

Hey guys any clue what the locked things are on the map. I beat the game and most my districts are at 97%. But there are things that say locked below the Stakeouts and above the challenges.

Guest Fight Me.

Just when I thought this game couldn't get any better, I finished Act 2 and...OH MY GOD.

My brother says there's 3 acts so I feel like I have a lot of game left. :D I hope.

Finished main story, but still not 100% or platinum. At 90% overall, and 81% for trophies.

What a great game. So much love went into this, and you could feel it the entire time. Just a great game made by people who obviously care about the source material.

I love this post because it sums up how I feel about the game. The love and dedication!

Guest Fight Me.

Question for those past at least act 2:

After act 2, I keep bumping into criminals and sable soldiers literally every other block. Haven't done a mission in a while...do I have to do all of these or nah? Like does it go towards game completion?

Edited by Fight Me.