Spider-Man Series (Insomniac/PlayStation)

Jeb ★

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can attest that they are webbed to the building. However, there is a finisher animation where he wraps web around their heads and yanks them back, you cannot tell me those guys don't die from a snapped neck or spine.

Edited by Gojira

I can attest that they are webbed to the building. However, there is a finisher animation where he wraps web around their heads and yanks them back, you cannot tell me those guys don't die from a snapped neck or spine.

There's another where he frankensteiners them into the concrete as well. :lol:

That and the poisonrana are the best. No way those dude's aren't dead or paralyzed for life.

Just got the dark suit from...

completing the Black Cat photos and finding her base.

Now at 52% overall. Finished with backpacks and Black cat photos, working on research and landmarks...sprinkling in main story missions when I feel like it, but not rushing the main game at all. Last thing I remember doing in main story was chicken curry at MJ's. :lol:

Edited by Generations

I've got about 30 of the backpacks, all the towers done, still taking photos of the landmarks. Main story I've did a couple or so, going to get into the side quests later today.

You'll unlock more collectables and side missions the more you advance into the story.

I've got about 30 of the backpacks, all the towers done, still taking photos of the landmarks. Main story I've did a couple or so, going to get into the side quests later today.

You'll unlock more collectables and side missions the more you advance into the story.

Normally, I hate unlocking collectables in games.. but I am enjoying doing it in Spider-Man.

Edited by Graeme Jones

Yeah Im happy they didnt put that balloon shit in. Lol Screw your balloon.

Funny I noticed someone posted on Spider-Man's social media feed that Spider-Man ignored thir kids balloon and was mad about it lol. And one of the backpacks had a drawing a kid made for him after he got his balloon back lol