Spider-Man Series (Insomniac/PlayStation)

Jeb ★

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got it and guys you won't regret it, best Spiderman game since Spiderman 2 for PS2

<3 Are we saying its not better than SP2?
I have been playing for 6 hours non stop I am saying it's better it's the Spiderman game we always wanted
Ahhh ok. Glad to here this. Cant wait to get off work today and play!

Played the first hour and a half last night. Truly incredible so far. Some of the fights are challenging, the swinging and traversing is phenomenal and the dialogue and attention to detail hasn't been done in a Spiderman game before. At least not this level. I can't wait to get back home and play more.

Burned it for 10 hours today and most of that was spent swinging around and collecting stuff. Really loving the landmark Easter eggs, found a bunch of stuff I recognise from the MCU. Also I think im going to seriously enjoy collecting all the suits. As soon as I could I crafted the MCU suit, my favourite Spidey.

Seriously fun game. Can't wait for the story to unfurl more.

Sometimes there's just too much going on, and you get screwed even when you are countering well. Game tends to create a lot of blind spots...and some of the encounters are in spaces that are really small. Definitely had to scurry away, heal, and come back to keep fighting a few times.

And then you have to deal with eating the occasional blind rocket to the chest too. Definitely been fighting a dozen guys in hand to hand, been hit with a rocket...and been like "where the *Censored* did that come from?" :lol:

Edited by Generations

Ah those rockets out of nowhere. The bane of my existence so far.

Just finished collecting the backpacks and landmarks. Usually don't bother with collectables in games like this until after I do the entire (or most of the) story, but I'm having a blast just swinging around so it's been real fun. Next up are research stations and Fisk bases.