Spider-Man Series (Insomniac/PlayStation)

Jeb ★

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well *Censored*. I don't have access to my PS4 until after Friday, rip lol

I pre ordered the 1tb pro bundle and wont get it till Friday, guess im SOL to

I mean if you preordered, you should be getting a better quality theme Edited by ArmVD

Yeah, my Amazon order finally says "arriving Friday" instead of "we need more time". So...thank god for that. I can't wait for this. I usually do a lot of starting and stopping with games. But I have no intentions of doing that with Spider-Man. I'm playing this shit to as close of 100% completion as I can. I might play Tomb Raider simultaneously...but I'm playing that to as close of 100% as I can also.

Edited by Generations

Had a look at the costumes on the game and one in particular is really catching my eye mostly for its effect.

The underwear costume is gonna be a blast to use when you get adept at dodge-counters. One-shot kills for both you and your enemies while you wear it. You basically become a half-naked glass cannon and I find that hilarious.

Mine is download and ready, and so am I..still got till 11 PM my time tomorrow..

Sucks I can't see my theme until it's out. Atleast I can use my Avatar. Don't think I'll sleep Thursday night, I'll be playing it lol. Idk how long I'll just swing around the city. Wish I knew where my PS2 was and my Spider-Man 2 game was, MAN I beat that game like 15 times

Amazing Spider-Man 1 was a good game, 2 SUCKED!!! On par with Spider-Man 3. Think I've played and beat almost ever Spider-Man game. Web of Shadows is really underrated

Edited by TheTRIsetMaster908

GUYS FREE THEME TODAY ONLY

Just log in and click claim reward. It's a pretty cool theme

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/network/store/countdown-to-launch/marvels-spider-man/#ftag=GFL7e49841

Edited by TheTRIsetMaster908

GUYS FREE THEME TODAY ONLY

Just log in and click claim reward. It's a pretty cool theme

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/network/store/countdown-to-launch/marvels-spider-man/#ftag=GFL7e49841

I can't get it to work. US only? :(

Hmm, try making a US account and use the code for yours