Spider-Man Series (Insomniac/PlayStation)

Jeb ★

Map looks ginormous. Saw a couple pics of the map itself, then the mini map in relation to the view of the city that Spidy had in the screenshot...and it's just *censored*ing massive. Looks like a 1:1 scale NYC in its entirety. Then again, you're going to be web-slinging the whole time...so I'm sure you'll travel across it pretty quickly. But still.

Edited by Generations

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really want to dust off my PS2 and play Spider-Man 2. MAN I've beat that game more times than any other game. It would be cool if they put it up on PS Store. Even though the graphics don't hold up. And that little brat with the balloon, I love it

• 2 weeks later...

I really want to dust off my PS2 and play Spider-Man 2. MAN I've beat that game more times than any other game. It would be cool if they put it up on PS Store. Even though the graphics don't hold up. And that little brat with the balloon, I love it

You definitely should! :nod: And they outta put it up along with X-Men Legends.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Spider-Man and Shadow Of The Tomb Raider are both coming out in September and I still wanna get the Mega Man X Legacy Collections for my PS4.

The latter games will have to wait. Spider-Man is mine in September. By the way, when's RDR 2 coming out?