Spider-Man Series (Insomniac/PlayStation)

Jeb ★

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game is going to be amazing...and it gives me hope for future Marvel projects from the same team (since they said they had their choice of any franchise). Just happy that there's so much other awesome stuff out to fill the time between the release of this. And the Iron Spider suit looks sick.

Edited by Generations

That's a very old school approach to game design and unlockables...which I love seeing. I like that we're finally getting some throwbacks to those old days when random shit was in the games just for added fun. Whether it's the Terminator in WWE2K, or something like changing the weather in Spiderman. More of this stuff, please. This is what makes games fun.

That's a very old school approach to game design and unlockables...which I love seeing. I like that we're finally getting some throwbacks to those old days when random shit was in the games just for added fun. Whether it's the Terminator in WWE2K, or something like changing the weather in Spiderman. More of this stuff, please. This is what makes games fun.

Agreed. I love little useless things that make the game fun.

• 1 month later...

I NEED THIS SO BAD. :ike: This looks so good. :D I'm freaking out!!! It reminds me of the Arkham games so much and that is a good thing, because I love those games so much. I can't wait for this to be out already and I can't wait to see what Mary Jane's involvement as being a playable character is.

I wonder what all the costumes are.

Edited by New Day Rocks

As great as this game looks I don't think it's going to be as good as I initially expected. The story doesn't seem like it's going to be as good as the first two Arkham games. Hoping it proves me wrong but so far the story doesn't seem that interesting and gameplay looks like it could be pretty repetitive.