Spider-Man Series (Insomniac/PlayStation)

Jeb ★

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does indeed look good but I really need to see true gameplay before I decided to go all in on it. Given that its Insomniac behind the development, its in really good hands.

They had me hooked when Insomniac Games was revealed to be the developer. I love the Ratchet and Clank series, especially the recent PS4 remake, so I'm sure it's in good hands.

Oh, as for the suit. The white portions of it kinda looks weird, but I guarantee you there's gonna be a ton of DLC suits.

The classic suit will be DLC. For sure.

Edited by lightning116

They had me hooked when Insomniac Games was revealed to be the developer. I love the Ratchet and Clank series, especially the recent PS4 remake, so I'm sure it's in good hands.

Oh, as for the suit. The white portions of it kinda looks weird, but I guarantee you there's gonna be a ton of DLC suits.

It'll also be likely that we'll be getting alt costumes as unlockables as well.

Keeping my fingers crossed there will be a Secret Wars costume available for everyone's favorite, friendly neighborhood Spider-Man...

The last Spider-Man games I've ever played were the Amazing Spider-Man movie games. The first one was good, but that second one was disappointing. Despite them stacking the second game with a lot of Spidey's rouge gallery and having a lot of potential behind it too.

My expectations for Spider-Man PS4 are pretty high. An official release date can't come here any quicker.

Edited by lightning116

The last Spider-Man games I've ever played were the Amazing Spider-Man movie games. The first one was good, but that second one was disappointing. Despite them stacking the second game with a lot of Spidey's rouge gallery and having a lot of potential behind it too.

My expectations for Spider-Man PS4 are pretty high. An official release date can't come here any quicker.

Awesome! I'm pretty much the opposite. The last Spider-Man games I've ever played were the Raimi Spider-Man ones and my thoughts are exactly in line with yours. :lol: The first (while you had to stay above ground...waaay above ground, that is) was seriously good, whereas the second fixed the biggest issue but felt bland through repetition.

I hope there are little side-missions, too, like being able to complete pizza deliveries as Peter Parker.