Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ernez

Playstation Network Thread

Xcom 2 is a great game. Only reason I didnt buy it on PS4 is that I heard the DLC made it horribly buggy. Anyone know if that was fixed?

I have a question, I don't own a PS4 but my nephew does. He just bought Minecraft for it, Is there a reason you have to be online to play a lot of multiplayer games? Such as WWE2K18 and Minecraft of all things? He doesn't have internet sometimes where he lives and he and his sister wanted to play offline. So I turned my internet off and I gave it a go because I thought there has to be a mistake, I didn't try WWE2K18 but I did Minecraft and it tells him to login to an PSN account to play splitscreen. When it said that, I assumed he could just sign in with his other account on PSN and all is fine, but when I did it said he needed an active internet connection. Am I being dumb here or?

I mean, I'm sure you don't NEED to be online for Minecraft splitscreen right? It does say 1 player on the box, and 1-8 players online though. But Xbox One Minecraft isn't this way, so I'm assuming I'm missing something.

Thanks for the help.

The answer is that Sony are dicks like always

memories

One of the best soundtracks ever and the game, in general, is great too. Still have my copy, you?

I dont, gave all my PS2 games away when I got my Xbox 360. I plan on getting a PS2 again though for the memories sometime in the future and that will be one of the games I get.

For gods sake, is Sony EVER going to be capable of keeping their store working properly without crashes and slow-downs? Jesus..

You can change your PSN name now but it might cause problems with certain games. All the information can be found at https://coid.support.playstation.com/s/?language=en_US.

I would like to change mine but can't because what I want is already taken I guess, have tried different combinations of things & none are available. Might just stick with what I have unless I can think of something that I like & is available.

You can change your PSN name now but it might cause problems with certain games. All the information can be found at https://coid.support.playstation.com/s/?language=en_US.

Not sure if I'm going to try changing my PSN up, because I don't want major problems.

Hmmm.... I need to investigate this further.

Edited by NegativeCreep

At least the first one's free lol I would change it but I'm at that point where it's my handle everywhere, so probably better off keeping it. Definitely good news for my brother tho, his is a stupid joke from middle school. :lol:

Yea... I have to admit, the "games with critical issues" list is a shorter one than I thought it would be.

Might be switching mine up after all. *debating*

I am really debating whether or not to change mine. I mean, I hate it, but the minor issues (despite how insignificant they seem) is putting me off.

Ehhh... nah, I'll stick with GraemeJMC as my PSN Username. Lots of folk know me by that handle, it's my actual name while the JMC is my middle/surname initials