Playstation Network Thread

Ernez

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kratos is coming to Fortnite! Some people may hate it but I love it! I'm a HUGE GOW fan. My bestfriend got me into this game. I remember going over to his house one day and he was playing GOW 2 and I was sucked in since then. Heck I got a PS3 back then mainly to play GOW 3. Bring on Ragnarök now lol

I hope the Back Bling/Harvesting Tools is the Blades of Chaos. We already basically have the Leviathan Axe with the Forebearer Axe. And I'm glad it's recent Kratos aka my favorite Kratos. Just love the new evolved Kratos. Only weird part is him shooting guns lol

And now apparently Master Chief is coming for Xbox

Got my boy Kratos, got the bundle because I had enough. I wanted the Blades but Leviathan Axe is good, has an emote too. And bought it for my bestfriend because he didn't have enough. Feel good now giving it to him. God of War is one of the games we really bonded over like ive stated before. Just love GOW and Kratos's evolution.  Ragnarök can't get here fast enough And yeah The Child

Grogu

is gonna take awhile to get. Level 100 for him. I use to hate on Fortnite until I played with my friends. I still suck at building, but slowly hopefully getting better

AHHHH GREEN ARROW! He is coming to Fortnite! AND Part of the Fortnite Crew Pack! So me and my friends can definitely get the skin. AND Its based on Stephen Amell's Season 8 version. Kinda wish it was Season 2/3 since thats my favorite suit. This is awesome. Seems silly but that made my day, and seeing my bestfriends face when I told him. I saw it on Twitter and immediately FaceTimed him, he was like awesome, but flipped out when I read its gonna be apart of Fortnite Crew next month. We both love Arrow. Sorry I'm rambling again lol

And apparently Captain Marvel, Taskmaster, and Black Panther are also coming. Id only want Black Panther for Chadwick, if only the proceeds go to a cancer charity or something for Chadwick 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Anybody else get a "Please wait..." message for a couple seconds whenever they turn on their PS5? Started doing that about a week ago, I'm scared lol

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I followed SoleLinks (I think Jeb follows too), Wario64, and CheapAssGamer, and one day one of them tweeted the PS Direct queue thing pretty early. I joined it like, 3+hrs early, but I refreshed when they said PS stopped showing the queue, like a curious idiot I am. Got nervous but when the time came, I refreshed again and saw my waiting time was less than 10 minutes! Got in and bought the console and was giddy until someone pointed out that the order could be canceled just because they ran out of stock. Order was confirmed, and albeit some issues, I got my console on Tuesday. They didn't ask me to sign anything though, it was weird, but probably because they knew we were home. 

It's *censored*ing huge though, like wow

2 hours ago, Jeb ? said:

I did that this past week and it worked, but they cancelled my order about an hour later ? they probably ran out of stock

I was scared that would happen to me too cause folks was saying a lot of orders will be canceled due to how quick people checked out. 

who all you follow on Twitter that keeps track of restocks? Follow Matt Swider and Jake Randall if you already don’t. Your time is coming king ??

Archived