Playstation Network Thread

Ernez

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, Ziggy Vercetti said:

who all you follow on Twitter that keeps track of restocks? Follow Matt Swider and Jake Randall if you already don’t. Your time is coming king ??

I have post notifications on for @LordOfRestocks and @PS5StockUpdates. Will do, if anything it'll be a late birthday present for myself ?

Check out the ones I recommended. I think SoleLinks tweeting over 3 hours before helped me a lot, if it did. I was ready for it, and I see you already follow them. It was on Friday, though, so I could be getting my accounts wrong since there are 2 others 

• 1 month later...

When GAME get's more PS5s in stock? This game is on my 'games to get' list. It looks purrrrrrfect XD

Oh, just looked at the title...it's also available on PS4! I was so focused on the actual video I didn't see that lol. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/30/2021 at 7:21 AM, Graeme Jones said:

When GAME get's more PS5s in stock? This game is on my 'games to get' list. It looks purrrrrrfect XD

Oh, just looked at the title...it's also available on PS4! I was so focused on the actual video I didn't see that lol. 

It's random, apparently? If you have Twitter, follow few accounts that post when the consoles are in stock. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, AlterNation said:

I might check out Hell Let Loose even though I'm not much of an FPS guy.

Me too, since Battlefront 2? I havent played any FPS game.
But this looks actually neat, and the fact that it will be "Free" on its Playstation release, it means the servers will be pretty full.
Playing with 200 people on one server, could be neat.

• 1 month later...

Archived