Playstation Network Thread

Ernez

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Amazon says my PS5 will arrive on the 12th. If it does I gotta contact a neighbor because ill be out of town and if it arrives ill just ask them to hold or hide it for me. I live out in the boondocks but I don't wanna take risks, especially when it comes to the PS5. I'm pretty sure I won't be able to play Cold War on PS5 on release day because I won't have time to go to my bestfriend's to download it. God ill have SO MUCH to download so it'll take many days to download what I want. Mostly Cold War, Spider-Man Remastered/Miles Morales, and then all the free next gen upgrades

Also NO consoles will be available in stores on release day, only online. 

https://twitter.com/PlayStation/status/1324350941123039232?s=19

Mine will be here today!! It is like 2 or so hours away from my town. Glad it'll be in a brown box, because I won't be home, me with paranoia, I may call my neighbor to hide it for me lol. But I live in the boondocks, and less than like 20 people live around me so I should be good. 

Im so glad someone somehow found the link to Amazons PS5 before it was announced. I wasn't sure if it was real, I was thankfully already signed in on Amazon so when I added it to my cart I closed the browser and pulled it on my App and yep it was in my cart. 

I won't be able to really play anything today because I'll have to go to my friends house to download Cold War. I may buy Miles Morales Ultimate Edition on disk that way I can have something to play. But I can hold off. I still have Watch Dogs Legion I can play till tomorrow. Just sucks I won't be able to play Cold War Zombies when it launchs at 11 tonight. But once I get Cold War Installed, oh me and my friend are gonna play the heck out Zombies. I use to ALWAYS have to go to his house to play with him, thats why im so happy I found my new current internet service 

Sorry for the long paragraph lol, when I take my medicine I get in a talking/typing mood :lol:

Man, Target really *censored*ed us lol

What's worse is my cousin's is coming in today, and he ordered it to my house since getting mail in his apartment complex is sketchy. So I'm just gonna have his sitting here til he comes to pick it up. What a tease.

6 hours ago, NegativeCreep said:

Someone out there bringing home the goods today... teehee

PS5 Truck.png

Is that a PS5 fridge? lolol

I'm waiting for few months before getting mine, just because I'm not sure how the first gen will be. 

Still haven't received my PS5...says it arrives today by 8 PM, Its currently 6:45 PM. Yeah wont see it today, on the bright side, I left my PS4 on while I took my dad to the DR to download Cold War, IT DID. My internet actually downloaded a big game lol. I only have that and Zombies installed, because I wanted to play Zombies at launch anyway, and I'm taking my PS5(If it ever arrives) to my friends to fully download it at his place. So I can campaign and Multiplayer. Want Modern Warfare updated too, still wanna grind the tiers

Edit: Its not coming today/tonight Nov 12th

Edit: Forgot to post here it came yesterday on the 13th. Me and my 2 friends were playing Zombies and it came while we were playing 

My PS5 is coming tomorrow. ???

I feel for my brother though. We ordered ours on the same site at the same time to the same house. He's yet to get an email saying his has shipped. Dang lol

Archived