Playstation Network Thread

Ernez

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For Harry Potter 

When I saw WB Games, I said, oh they are showing Gotham Knights or something thats what went through my head. BUT WHEN I SAW WIZARDING WORLD AND PORTKEY GAMES, oh if I was alone I would have YELLED. I KNEW what that was. I KNEW it was the Harry Potter RPG. Years ago there was a leaked video showcasing the Harry Pottwe RPG. People called it FAKE, People said it was canceled, but not me, I kept hope. Im so excited, AND its for Next and Current Gen

And for God of War

I didnt really notice the snow, but when I heard that deep voice and they showed the logo plus the music, I flipped. WE ARE GETTING GOD OF WAR RAGNAROK NEXT YEAR! I CAN'T WAIT

I tried Target, kept saying error when I clicked confirm order. Waiting on Amazon now

Edit* WOOOHOOO Someone found a link that took you to purchase it on Amazon, and no its not a scam, its in my email confirmed. I put it in my cart, then closed the web and loaded it on my Amazon App. It won't charge until it ships! So I have more time to save up!!!

This is the very FIRST time I've bought a console at launch brand new. The newest ive ever got was PS4 it was a year after it came out and I spent a months saving up

So... Australia completely sold out of Pre Launch orders, Post Launch orders (late 2020) & early 2021 orders... all within minutes of those preorders going live ?

Luckily enough, I snagged one up during the Pre Launch orders!! $200 minimum deposit but I'll have to say, it's the best $749 I'll have spent in a long time! (Yes, it costs $749 in Australia)

6 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

There was a glitch on the Target website where people were able to scoop one up for 99 cents lol

Surely since its only been preordered, Target will send out an email or something confirming that it was a glitch and people will still be required to pay the correct amount, haha.

If not, then whoever got on it.. lucky bastards!?

Indeed lol

My brother got an email saying he got selected to preorder from Sony today. My cousin hasn't had good luck getting one yet so we used it to get one for him. Digital too, which seems to be harder to get. Happy fam lol

I need to remember to tell my bank about the purchase. Usually have a failsafe if I purchase a large order. This will be my biggest purchase. Man I hope when that day comes it goes through. Hell I've had my bank stop a purchase for a shirt, that was from ShirtPunch so I had to use PayPal, which I've been doing since. So anyway I hope I get my PS5. And Idc if its delayed like a week, just hopefully not a month or so. Still I have a lot of games to beat before then :lol:

So, I'm not one to keep my old consoles.

I currently have the following;

PS4 Pro (Still play pretty often)

Nintendo Switch Lite (Havent touched in months)

PlayStation VR (havent touched in months)

3 PS4 games, 3 Switch games & PlayStation Move controllers.

My local EB games offered me $715 trade in value, and another 20% for a Level 4 member.  Which brings the total to roughly $845. Im tempted to trade it all in as its eaiser than selling it privately. My PS5 preorder will be paid off in full and can buy a game or 2 without having to spend a cent of my actual money.

Thoughts?

Should I?

Thanks guys!

Archived