Ernez

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OH MY GOD! HITMAN IN PSVR!!!! NOT JUST HITMAN 3 BUT THE WHOLE TRILOGY!!° This is game changing for Hitman. PLEASE don't let it be like Resident Evil 7 with PSVR but with a controller, let us use the move controllers!

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone is interested to participate in the Bless Unleashed Beta on PS4, I have  2 keys for you guys (first come, first serve sorry!). :)

I'm playing the game casually on pc through steam and it's a nice mmo with many features.

The code will work only in th following regions: United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Peru, Colombia, Panama, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Guatemala, El Salvador, Paraguay, Honduras, Bolivia, Uruguay and Nicaragua!

If you are not from this region then please don't use it so someone else has the chance to play!

Thank you! :)

Congratulations on your beta key for Bless Unleashed on PS4!

FIRST KEY:  X2MX-QNN8-FBTE

SECOND KEY: QKFF-CFNH-BN7L

How to redeem your key:

Step 1: Create an account on your PlayStation system or at store.playstation.com (or sign in to your existing account)

Step 2: Select the PlayStation Store icon on the PS4 syste's Home Screen.

Step 3: In PlayStation Store, select "Redeem Codes" at the bottom of the menu.

Step 4: Enter code and select "Continue"

Step 5: Select "Download" to download content.

Step 6: Select "Continue" to complete code redeption on the PS4 system.

Well F me, I bought PUBG the other day.  Well only $10 and now I'll be able to play with friends 

This has happened to me before with Heavy Rain, Beyond Two Souls, Dead by Daylight. When Detroit came out, like 2 months before I bought Heavy Rain & Beyond in a bundle, when Detroit came out I think Heavy Rain was free and like a month later Beyond was free

• 2 weeks later...

As much as i love and play my PS4, right now there is nothing to push me towards the PS5 or even next gen in general. The fact that its rumored that BC is only for the ps4 took the winds out of my sails. Its gonna take a massive game release for me to buy any next gen console. 

Archived