Playstation Network Thread

Ernez

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dunno, I'm pretty excited about a lot of the stuff I saw. Godfall looks cool, really stoked to get a spiderman sequel, that "Little Devil Inside" game looks intriguing, SUPER *censored*ING EXCITED for Resident Evil 8 (i love werewolves), everyone knows I love FromSoft so I'm excited to see if the Demon Souls is just a straight remaster or a proper remake (hoping for the latter), and I really like the look of the console.

1 minute ago, Jeb ? said:

It's funny how there's an alternate console that forces you to be digital only ? there's probably better features on it but still

They probably wanted a cheaper model, i'm guessing this ones gonna cost more than the PS4 did at launch.

Idk if it's been posted here but I heard Spider-Man: Miles Morales is just 1.5 and not Spider-Man 2. Just to help hold us over. I freaked out thinking it was the sequel but still excited. The main things I wanted was Sly Cooper remake, Something God of War like a teaser, and inFAMOUS's return

3 hours ago, Jeb ? said:

I wanna get the PS5 at launch but with the way stuff in my life is rn I think I'll have to wait till next holiday season to replace my PS4 lol

Bright side: You're less likely to get a buggy or shitty version of PS5. Haven't the first models often been buggy or had issues with them? It's one reason why I'm probably going to wait. 

1 hour ago, TrisetMaster908 said:

Idk if it's been posted here but I heard Spider-Man: Miles Morales is just 1.5 and not Spider-Man 2. Just to help hold us over. I freaked out thinking it was the sequel but still excited.

Yeah there's no way Peter's story with Norman/Venom isn't gonna be the sequel's focus

Archived