Playstation Network Thread

Ernez

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone here change their PSN ID yet?

I want to change mine but I have several games on the list that has Minor Issues and am not sure what those issues are and how theyd affect my game

Yeah, I did.

None of the games that I play often were on any of those lists, so I decided to go for it.

No issues whatsoever. *knocks on wood*

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Alright so I already had Arkham knight installed on my PS4 with the Disc. Now it's free for subscribers this month and I added it to my library but when I try to play it it tells me I need to insert the disc. Do I need to erase it from my PS4 and then download the free one? It wold suck to erase all my progress just to get the free version.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

PSN has some stuff on sale. I'm gonna cop the NBA 2K20 Legend Edition and Modern Warfare games and possibly the Naruto bundle. Gonna wait to see if PIrate Warriors 4 gets cheaper before buying it. 

7 hours ago, Lunchbox said:

Personally for me dualshock 4 was the best controller i have ever held. 

100% agreed... hope the new design is eventually tweaked, because at the moment, I'm not sold.

• 2 weeks later...

Dualshock 4 felt tiny after dealing with 360 for so long. Now not having really touched Xbox in awhile, DS5 would prolly feel odd but prolly a good balance between the two. Shape aside, I really don't like that look tho. Seems like some Detroit Become Human special edition controller, not the base.

Journey and Uncharted Collection free on PSN btw, no plus required. I don't check the store often so if I wasn't told second hand I wouldn't know

• 1 month later...

Archived