Playstation Network Thread

Ernez

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a question, I don't own a PS4 but my nephew does. He just bought Minecraft for it, Is there a reason you have to be online to play a lot of multiplayer games? Such as WWE2K18 and Minecraft of all things? He doesn't have internet sometimes where he lives and he and his sister wanted to play offline. So I turned my internet off and I gave it a go because I thought there has to be a mistake, I didn't try WWE2K18 but I did Minecraft and it tells him to login to an PSN account to play splitscreen. When it said that, I assumed he could just sign in with his other account on PSN and all is fine, but when I did it said he needed an active internet connection. Am I being dumb here or?

I mean, I'm sure you don't NEED to be online for Minecraft splitscreen right? It does say 1 player on the box, and 1-8 players online though. But Xbox One Minecraft isn't this way, so I'm assuming I'm missing something.

Thanks for the help.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

You can change your PSN name now but it might cause problems with certain games. All the information can be found at https://coid.support.playstation.com/s/?language=en_US.

I would like to change mine but can't because what I want is already taken I guess, have tried different combinations of things & none are available. Might just stick with what I have unless I can think of something that I like & is available.

You can change your PSN name now but it might cause problems with certain games. All the information can be found at https://coid.support.playstation.com/s/?language=en_US.

Not sure if I'm going to try changing my PSN up, because I don't want major problems.

Hmmm.... I need to investigate this further.

At least the first one's free lol I would change it but I'm at that point where it's my handle everywhere, so probably better off keeping it. Definitely good news for my brother tho, his is a stupid joke from middle school. :lol:

Archived