Playstation Network Thread

Ernez

That doesn't make sense. It's the same PS4.

and what if you got your mate to download your profile onto their PS4? all it would need is your email and password. I have my profile on multiple consoles.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So the Vita isn't region locked... so how would I go about going onto a different region's PS store to buy some games? and would I be able to use my current PS account or would I have to make a new account and be unable those games on my profile?

A game I'm interested in wasn't released here but since it's not region locked it doesn't matter and I can just use a different store that isn't the UK one.

You would have to create a new user for the region you want to use. You will lose all game data and save data that's on the system at the moment. The Vita doesn't work like a PS3 or PS4 where you can switch between user accounts at will. You would also need to find a way to fund the account. You'd be able to get PSN voucher codes on eBay for most regions.

You would have to create a new user for the region you want to use. You will lose all game data and save data that's on the system at the moment. The Vita doesn't work like a PS3 or PS4 where you can switch between user accounts at will. You would also need to find a way to fund the account. You'd be able to get PSN voucher codes on eBay for most regions.

Damn that's really shit

I knew about the one profile at a time but didn't think I'd have to delete my account to just even get on a different store.

• 3 weeks later...

N3GAT1VE_CR33P

Assassin's Creed: Syndicate (yet to play)

Batman: Arkham Knight (yet to play)

Battlefield 1

Destiny

Diablo 3

The Division

Doom (yet to play)

Elder Scrolls Online (yet to play)

The Evil Within (yet to play)

Fallout 4

Grand Theft Auto 5

inFamous: Second Son

The Last of Us: Remastered

Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens

LittleBigPlanet 3

MGS5: Ground Zeroes (yet to play)

NHL 16

Rainbow Six: Siege

Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition

Star Wars: Battlefront

Uncharted 4

Watch_Dogs

WWE 2K17

... that's the (physical) PS4 collection at the house.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

How long have you had your account Muur? Have you claimed a PS Plus free trial on any other console?

I get a free trial? I wasn't aware. I made my account in Feb or so when I got my Vita and have never used a trial and have never had PS+ (Vita doesn't use it)

Do some PS4 games not need to be installed? I put Star Ocean in and it's let me load the game up right away and I'm confused as *Censored* as to what's going on

edit: it must've just installed in like 2 minutes, what the *Censored*

• 2 months later...

I was bummed at first seeing as the only pictures you can use are screenshots you took on the PS4, rather than simply using pictures from a usb device. However you can search for images, screenshot them and use them that way. Uploaded a few wallpapers to imgur, copied the link and boom! If you do this though, make sure the mouse cursor is off screen.

Much more excited than I was initially.

So I was looking through the avatars and came across the "Luxurious Life" avatar... it costs $26.99. What in the absolute *censored*?! This is what it looks like by the way but seriously, what the hell?

Fmidvbb.jpg

Hey guys, new here, just wanted to let you know that as of Sharefactory 2.50 you can import images. Video, and Music from USB.

Music import was already a thing. the Image and Video import was just implemented

To Import Each you must have a folder at the base root of the flash drive set to this

Music: Sharefactory\MUSIC

Video: Sharefactory\VIDEOS

Music: Up to 500 MB

Supported Formats are: MP3, MP4, M4A, AAC, OGG, AMR, 3GP, #GP2

64-320KBPS Bitrates

Video: Up to 2GB

Resolutions: 64x64 - 1920x1080

Use Prog. Scan

Encoded in H.264 Handbrake is the best tool to use

Bitrate Up to 22MBPS

Frames per cecond: 12-60

1 second to 60 minute duration

Keyframe Interval of 60 frames or less (30 recommended)

Supported Formats: JPG & PNG

Supported Resolutions: 64x64 - 1280x720

PNG Images support transparency

Supports 8 to 32 bit color

Now. that that's out of the way. if you go into sharefactory, press L2 to go into full screen preview, you can save a screenshot of the imported image in full screen which means you could import your image into sharefactory, start a video project, add the image (under stickers in add overlay) and use the full screen image as a Wallpaper or just to share on communities.

This also proves that the notion that USB Import for Music and Images isn't possible is BS. The Apps stores an allocated file that allows the data to be stored (per profile) meaning for video you have an allocated 2GB to import over all profiles, same for music.

I've been using Sharefactory for about 3 years now (since they added the ability to import mp3) for my video editing. You can also add picture in picture. if you run out of space just encode the video and readd it in a new project.

Just thought i'd point these things out as they haven't been discussed and not sure if too many people use Sharefactory as much as i do.

here's the video import tutorial:

hope this helps guys.

i'm really hoping that these new breakthroughs also allows us to finally be able to import images via usb in games for any game that utilizes a create mode. especially for WWE Games. there's no need to go thru the drama of dealing with that retarded online upload thing.

Hey guys, new here, just wanted to let you know that as of Sharefactory 2.50 you can import images. Video, and Music from USB.

Music import was already a thing. the Image and Video import was just implemented

To Import Each you must have a folder at the base root of the flash drive set to this

Music: Sharefactory\MUSIC

Video: Sharefactory\VIDEOS

Music: Up to 500 MB

Supported Formats are: MP3, MP4, M4A, AAC, OGG, AMR, 3GP, #GP2

64-320KBPS Bitrates

Video: Up to 2GB

Resolutions: 64x64 - 1920x1080

Use Prog. Scan

Encoded in H.264 Handbrake is the best tool to use

Bitrate Up to 22MBPS

Frames per cecond: 12-60

1 second to 60 minute duration

Keyframe Interval of 60 frames or less (30 recommended)

Supported Formats: JPG & PNG

Supported Resolutions: 64x64 - 1280x720

PNG Images support transparency

Supports 8 to 32 bit color

Now. that that's out of the way. if you go into sharefactory, press L2 to go into full screen preview, you can save a screenshot of the imported image in full screen which means you could import your image into sharefactory, start a video project, add the image (under stickers in add overlay) and use the full screen image as a Wallpaper or just to share on communities.

This also proves that the notion that USB Import for Music and Images isn't possible is BS. The Apps stores an allocated file that allows the data to be stored (per profile) meaning for video you have an allocated 2GB to import over all profiles, same for music.

I've been using Sharefactory for about 3 years now (since they added the ability to import mp3) for my video editing. You can also add picture in picture. if you run out of space just encode the video and readd it in a new project.

Just thought i'd point these things out as they haven't been discussed and not sure if too many people use Sharefactory as much as i do.

here's the video import tutorial:

hope this helps guys.

i'm really hoping that these new breakthroughs also allows us to finally be able to import images via usb in games for any game that utilizes a create mode. especially for WWE Games. there's no need to go thru the drama of dealing with that retarded online upload thing.

• 2 months later...

Getting error code WS-37397-9

and its pissing me right off.

what's that error code about?

Basically sony blacklisted my ip address. Appears theyve been blanket banning a lot of IPs as of late.

Getting error code WS-37397-9

and its pissing me right off.

what's that error code about?

Basically sony blacklisted my ip address. Appears theyve been blanket banning a lot of IPs as of late.

yeah after i saw your post i googled it. funny thing is this has been going on since 2015 according to the PSN Forum page i saw.

is there anyway to get around it? maybe use Google's DNS and it might not flag you. seems rather weird though

Archived