161 Pages: Whoopsie!

AlterNation

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Big Bang Theory is such an overrated, horrendous show that relies on laughter tracks or w/e to be funny.

Wow, unique and thought-provoking statement. So nice to hear some refreshing thoughts on this topic. Care to share about Caitlyn Jenner, Brock Turner or perhaps Donald Trump?

The Big Bang Theory is such an overrated, horrendous show that relies on laughter tracks or w/e to be funny.

Wow, unique and thought-provoking statement. So nice to hear some refreshing thoughts on this topic. Care to share about Caitlyn Jenner, Brock Turner or perhaps Donald Trump?

They're all bad people. Very bad. ANd they have small hands.

you're horrendous you lil bitch

stfu and go choke on Pizza Hut shit

stop talking about pizza hut all the time and get some new material ya stoopid ass

Never thought I'd end up back on Caws again.

familiar

Leeds

Has a Big Bang Theory quote in his sig^

I'm out.

TBBT is great

I'm out.

TBBT is great

I'm out.

TBBT is great

stop talking about pizza hut all the time and get some new material ya stoopid ass

Bitch, point out where I talk about that piece of shit all the time. Makes sense an Indian would like that crap though

Archived