161 Pages: Whoopsie!

AlterNation

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Current rp had its last show on Sunday so I suppose that died first.

How's it dead if people are still posting in it?

ffs MUUR

One guy doesn't count

The last two times I checked, there were two different posters in SupetCell and Starstruck. So that's not one guy.

ffs MUUR

Current rp had its last show on Sunday so I suppose that died first.

How's it dead if people are still posting in it?

ffs MUUR

One guy doesn't count
The last two times I checked, there were two different posters in SupetCell and Starstruck. So that's not one guy.

ffs MUUR

"Supet"

So, I looked through the original off-topic topic, the thread that started it all, and two things were realised:

1. I must be the only person who posted in that thread who isn't a mod, been lolbant, or found the brain cells to leave this dump by now.

2. I was a cringey mother*censored*er back then. I'm embarrassed by anything I posted in that topic.

So, I looked through the original off-topic topic, the thread that started it all, and two things were realised:

1. I must be the only person who posted in that thread who isn't a mod, been lolbant, or found the brain cells to leave this dump by now.

2. I was a cringey mother*censored*er back then. I'm embarrassed by anything I posted in that topic.

I posted in that like once or twice

I think I said something like "what is the point of this thread" and then got laughed at

What was it called? Lol

That was the topic's name, the Off-Topic Topic.

It was the original 100/1000 pages thread, expect it was way more active. Too active for anyone normal, like you could leave an hour and it'd get like 50 pages, way too intimidating for someone to go into really

Archived