Which curb stomp do you prefer?

J-man89

The standing one where he kicks them in the gut and bounces off the ropes or the ground version? I prefer the standing version myself, i think it has a better animation plus i don't like how with the ground version you do that little back up before you do it.

The standing one can be transition into alot better than the ground one, say you reverse a suplex with the knee to the head then bam kick to the gut and curb stomp! The ground one half the time you end up having to drag your guy across the ring before going into the animation which kills the flow.

• 2 weeks later...

Definitely the standing one AKA the Colby Cheese one AKA the Seth Rollins one I always have hated that stupid running off the ropes.

...that doesn't make any sense.

What do you mean? I like the standing one that he has on.

sorry, I changed the message.

Still... :lol:

The standing one is the one with the rope bouncing

No, I'm talking about the one where they are on the ground at first but they just stand there and jump up. you just misinterpreted what I said.....

Still... :lol:

The standing one is the one with the rope bouncing

No, I'm talking about the one where they are on the ground at first but they just stand there and jump up. you just misinterpreted what I said.....

Looking at what you said...no...No I didn't.

You're talking about the standing one, although you prefer the grounded one.

I like the one on the ground, mainly because it can be done anywhere. The standing one requires being in the ring, and that's limiting.

Wonder how it'd work on top of the Cell though. Would it break the thingie?

I like the one on the ground, mainly because it can be done anywhere. The standing one requires being in the ring, and that's limiting.

Wonder how it'd work on top of the Cell though. Would it break the thingie?

Grounded Curb Stomp won't work on top of the cell for me for some reason

Archived