WWE 2K17 Roster Reveal at E3

Scarface_Gangsta

The fact they restricted certain things like updating attires, or using caws in MyCareer, shows they don't think this game will pull people away, so force it. Ie, if I could update attires and add caws that's literally good as real thing, no need to buy 17, unless MyCareer is a drastic improvement, which they don't seem to have faith they'll do... Way I see it anyway.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think there will at least be 1 new person out of the 3 and my guess is AJ, Charlotte or a Legend that may be either new or just being a pleasant return.

i would it make like this

nakamura

styles

and a legend that could spoiler a showcase ;D

I know a lot of people are hoping for Owen Hart after the release of the DVD so if that was to happen, that would be great. Only problem with this is that you would need hardcore wrestling fans in the audience to get that pop that should be expected from seeing King Owen Hart in 2K17.

But yeah, I see it mostly being the big 3, Ambrose, Rollins, Reigns. Probably Cena and the only surprise being Bayley most likely.

I know a lot of people are hoping for Owen Hart after the release of the DVD so if that was to happen, that would be great. Only problem with this is that you would need hardcore wrestling fans in the audience to get that pop that should be expected from seeing King Owen Hart in 2K17.

But yeah, I see it mostly being the big 3, Ambrose, Rollins, Reigns. Probably Cena and the only surprise being Bayley most likely.

That won't happen wwe won't let Martha have a another lawsuit ready who knows how much wee spent on the last one

The lawsuit that was settled in the past allows wwe to use their own photos and footage of owen only.

The settlement states no future merchandise featuring owen can be made (action figures, video games, etc. unless the estate signs off on it).

Mattel confirmed this in a q+a. They stated that WWE has told them that owen is not an option for future products.

I'm really afraid that they'll remove the new submission system due to all the complaints.

Personally I think the new system is one of the better we've ever had.

I'm not sure what other alternative they could go in if they removed it. Going back to button mashing is not the answer.

The only reveal I really care about is whether they are keeping the same shitty submission system.

Oh not this again..

I don't know I'm kinda torn. I don't hate it now that I'm getting used to it but it isn't the best and if they don't add an alternative then hopefully they refine it a bit more. Sometimes I can hand my opponent his ass and body parts are in the red and every now and then the meter won't fill up easier.

The only reveal I really care about is whether they are keeping the same shitty submission system.

Oh not this again..

I don't know I'm kinda torn. I don't hate it now that I'm getting used to it but it isn't the best and if they don't add an alternative then hopefully they refine it a bit more. Sometimes I can hand my opponent his ass and body parts are in the red and every now and then the meter won't fill up easier.

Yeah it does need refining, but throwing it out because a bunch of people took a look at it for 2 seconds then declared it garbage because they couldn't brute force it is not the way and its infuriating when people suggest such.

Oh not this again..

Yeah it does need refining, but throwing it out because a bunch of people took a look at it for 2 seconds then declared it garbage because they couldn't brute force it is not the way and its infuriating when people suggest such.

I get what your saying but I understand where they're at cause I was one lol. It wasn't to bad to learn for me but is quite the learning curve for a couple of my buddies who haven't played much. All in favor for refining though. At least it's not as rough as ea ufc.

I legit can walk up to the opponent in the beginning of the match, lock on a submission and win. The Submission system is all about reflexes and use of stamina.

It really amazes me that no matter how many times I say not to, there are people that still just hold the stamina boost the whole time and run out.

I legit can walk up to the opponent in the beginning of the match, lock on a submission and win. The Submission system is all about reflexes and use of stamina.

It really amazes me that no matter how many times I say not to, there are people that still just hold the stamina boost the whole time and run out.

GMP, I've watched your stuff and used all your tricks, but I just can't seem to click with the new system. I don't think going back to button mashing is the answer, but I do believe the system needs a good long look and some thoughtful refinement. In the meantime, I'll just keep working at it.

GMP, I've watched your stuff and used all your tricks, but I just can't seem to click with the new system. I don't think going back to button mashing is the answer, but I do believe the system needs a good long look and some thoughtful refinement. In the meantime, I'll just keep working at it.

Keep working at it. Seriously, practically everyone, including myself, who uses the submission system now says that its not a gradual process to getting used to it. It just clicks, one moment you're terrible, then it clicks and suddenly you're fine with it.

I will defend the system to the death (though again, I agree it needs to be refined), because like everyone else I started off terrible at it and hated it. Then it clicked, and now I can tap anyone out.

I prefer the submission system from SvR 2006 and 07 with the bar that you had to get the cursor precisely in a certain spot, now THAT required skills. This new system seems to rely more on guessing and trickery.

It really, really doesn't. You just can't brute force it.

I'll admit the only reason I dislike the submission system is because I suck at it, though I am getting a bit better at it. With that said though, I like this system more than previous ones. To be fair though I don't remember much about the ones that weren't button mashing, which I hate.

Archived