WWE 2K17 Roster Reveal at E3

Scarface_Gangsta

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Either way it's not going to be very many. You're not going to see a painter do a live painting of over 120 wrestlers, that's just not gonna happen.

Well here's to hoping they show the game off and give us a little detail at the show. Seems kind of lackluster, only 3 reveals. Of course it'll be Roman or Cena or someone obvious. The painting reveal is kinda cool still on a positive note.

^ The game is still four months away. There isn't much new to reveal yet

Really not that long. I know how marketing works for these games but the themes and what they are changing and improving on can be talked about. Even alpha footage exists.

Really not that long. I know how marketing works for these games but the themes and what they are changing and improving on can be talked about. Even alpha footage exists.

And Alpha footage is called Alpha for a reason^^

Praying that the Nxt > Raw roster is up to date as late as May or Summerslam.

Hate that game comes out in Oct, and likes of Enzo and Cass will be considered Nxt wrestlers in likes of Career mode etc or Apollo Crews will be a mid card Nxt. Takes away realism especially on MyCareer.

And Alpha footage is called Alpha for a reason^^
Still not hearing a reason as to why they can't show gameplay. Not like they haven't done it before. SvR 2011 and the new weapons physics (that they were cool enough to get rid of just one year later) was at e3 and shown off. It may not happen but they can show off something new if they wanted. We see more shit years in advance with other games. They can touch on a few new things and still have plenty to discuss in the upcoming months. They have more than you think done I'm sure.

Don't compare a yearly game series with games that are in development for much longer.

And SvR '11 was made by a whole different team and under a different publisher

Maybe a different publisher but not a different team

It is though

Only Williams is still around in an advising role

It's still Yukes making the game. Not sure why you're arguing. It's not like they build from scratch every year lol. What I'm saying is it has and can be done. It's like you're arguing for the sake of it. Do you work there or do you just generally know everything about everything?

It's still Yukes making the game. Not sure why you're arguing. It's not like they build from scratch every year lol. What I'm saying is it has and can be done. It's like you're arguing for the sake of it. Do you work there or do you just generally know everything about everything?

This goes both ways dude.

And yes while Yukes still makes the game, do you honestly think no one on the yukes team has changed?

Not sure where I claimed to know everything. I as well as many others have played these games for a long time. Alot of us have seen the marketing through the years. I realize the probability of them show us anything at e3 may be slim but it's been done before. Different team or not, it's doable. It's not like they couldn't have some things to show off only 4 months out. That's my point.

And of course Yukes has probably had people come and go. Not sure that has anything to do with demo footage. They show madden and nba off at e3. We can only hope they show us this game.

Archived