WWE Show Discussion

Jeb ★

Watching MITB. My main problem with commentators these days is that everything they say just sounds so phony.

I couldn't stand jbl & cole during Cena/Styles...there wasn't much improvement trough the night..but still, I really couldn't stand them during that match. Cole&JBL insulting your inteligence while watching John Cena do his bad selling/acting shit...just too much.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RAW news with MITB spoilers

"- Tonight's WWE RAW takes place from the Talking Stick Resort Arena in Phoenix with the fallout from Money In the Bank. Superstars advertised include new WWE World Heavyweight Champion Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, John Cena, Sheamus, Alberto Del Rio, The Club, Chris Jericho, Stephanie McMahon and Shane McMahon.

WWE is focusing on the following points for tonight:

* How will Dean Ambrose celebrate his first WWE World Heavyweight Championship?

* Might another former SmackDown figurehead emerge?

* Will Natalya explain herself?

* Did The Club conspire against John Cena?

* Will Titus ONeil get retribution against Rusev?"

Source LOP

We reported yesterday that the 2017 WWE Royal Rumble would be taking place at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California. It now appears that is incorrect.

WWE officials contacted FW4Online to tell them the report was wrong and that an announcement will be coming soon concerning the location of next years Royal Rumble.

Those in attendance at Saturdays WWE Live Event at the Staples Center claimed an announcement was made to the live crowd about WWE returning to the arena for the Royal Rumble in January 2017.

http://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/news/42769/WWE-2017-Royal-Rumble-Wont-Be-Held-In-Los/

As excited as I am, I still wish this could have been saved a little later down the line at WrestleMania instead; and maybe under different circumstance, too...but this is fine, I guess.

By SummerSlam, the new brand extension will be in full effect. If there's a World title for SmackDown, I wonder who'll be competing for it...

If that is indeed the case, I can imagine Styles and Cena competing over the second World title.

Archived