Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Creepia

The TV Discussion Thread.

I wonder if they can get Mark Sheppard back? I heard he left on a bad term but at the same time, he a big part of the series.

Mark Sheppard left because really they ran out of things to do with his character. I'm sure he'd willing come back for a guest appearance, if they give him some importance

I really love the show Good Girls, wish the ratings were better

Edited by Scott Eastwood

What We Do in The Shadows works so well as a TV show, I'm having a lot of fun watching it.

Didn't wanna bump a 6 year old thread, but just wanted to say I just started Dexter a month or so back. I love it, bout to start season 4 now. :D

One of TV's greatest comedies, VEEP concluded its 7 season run today.

Terrific ending imo!

Batista was in the latest episode of What We Do In The Shadows. He was great.

Didn't wanna bump a 6 year old thread, but just wanted to say I just started Dexter a month or so back. I love it, bout to start season 4 now. :D

Just finished season 6. They can't leave me on a cliffhanger like that!!!

Just read that the revived L Word starts this Autumn. It feels like I've been hearing about this being in development forever, I wondered whether it would even make it to air. I would've liked a complete reboot but it'll be cool to have some of the original characters involved as well.

You know I've been watching this Pluto TV stuff and it reintroduced me to Beavis and Butthead. Honestly, I don't agree with how it gets overshadowed by King of the Hill. That show had a much longer run, but I like the humor more in B&B. I like when Beavis says something, Butthead "corrects" him and Beavis is like "Um... oh yeah."

The Watchmen starts on Sunday. Super excited to see how they handle a modern version with that mythology.

The Watchmen starts on Sunday. Super excited to see how they handle a modern version with that mythology.

So how was it? I have in in my list to watxh later but haven't gotten there yet

So how was it? I have in in my list to watxh later but haven't gotten there yet

Tense and weird.

*sigh of relief* good. I didn't realize that was Regina King in this. Should be interesting to see

I think "tense and weird" is an accurate description, XD. I wanna keep going just to understand it cause right now... O_o

Did anybody happen to catch Vagrant Queen? I'm curious if there are any shows like it cause I rather enjoyed it