Creepia

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OITNB season 4, episode 10

Daredevil season 2, episode 11

Is Episode 11 the one where Punisher

is in prison and has to fight his way through numerous people?

It was either episode 10 or 11, I can't remember exactly... but yeah... that scene... haha

It was either episode 10 or 11, I can't remember exactly... but yeah... that scene... haha

Season 2 had a bunch of those awesome fight scenes, genuinely very well done and a pleasure to watch. The Netflix shows are probably Marvel's best cinematic things so far.

Anyone else a fan of Community?

Season 2 had a bunch of those awesome fight scenes, genuinely very well done and a pleasure to watch. The Netflix shows are probably Marvel's best cinematic things so far.

Anyone else a fan of Community?

I love Community, but haven't finished it all. My favourite episode has to be Contemporary American Poultry. :lol:

Abed becoming the Don Corleone with his chicken finger recipe was awesome.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

So I'm curious. I watched a trailer for what I believe was Falling Water a few months back for the fall line up and it caught my eye. I don't think it's on Hulu or anything, but does anybody watch it by chance? Is it any good?

Also wondering if anybody still watches Falling Skies. I've been out of the loop since mid Season 2 but I'm not sure if I want to revisit it.

• 1 year later...

I don't know if this is the right thread for this, but I'm currently watching the following shows. I watch an episode or two of one show, pick up a different show later, etc:

• Batman: The Animated Series
  • Star Wars: The Clone Wars (CG)
  • Spider-Man: The Animated Series
  • X-Men: The Animated Series

I've gotta say, I've been impressed so far with all of them. Batman of course is highly regarded. Clone Wars is too. Spider-Man is pretty good despite doing some weird stuff... though Spidey does a ridiculous amount of internal monologuing and inner angst. And now for the one I just watched.

X-Men is A LOT better than I remembered from childhood. I thought it would just be some cheap little early 90s cartoon, because the animation gives it that vibe. But the writing in the episode "Beauty & The Beast" is superb. In fact, I'll watch another episode right now.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

If it's how the creator envisioned it then we should be glad it gets to end how he wanted it to end and not get cancelled or overstays its welcome.

Prepare to see that character pop up sometime in the future under the Disney banner.

• 1 month later...

The show fell off in the middle, but it caught back on in the later seasons. Loved seasons 1-5, enjoyed everything as a whole and I am glad it lasted so long.

Hoping for a happy ending. The characters deserve it.