The TV Discussion Thread

Creepia

I wonder if they can get Mark Sheppard back? I heard he left on a bad term but at the same time, he a big part of the series.

Mark Sheppard left because really they ran out of things to do with his character. I'm sure he'd willing come back for a guest appearance, if they give him some importance

I really love the show Good Girls, wish the ratings were better

Edited by Scott Eastwood

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fight Me.

Didn't wanna bump a 6 year old thread, but just wanted to say I just started Dexter a month or so back. I love it, bout to start season 4 now. :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Guest Fight Me.

Didn't wanna bump a 6 year old thread, but just wanted to say I just started Dexter a month or so back. I love it, bout to start season 4 now. :D

Just finished season 6. They can't leave me on a cliffhanger like that!!!

Just read that the revived L Word starts this Autumn. It feels like I've been hearing about this being in development forever, I wondered whether it would even make it to air. I would've liked a complete reboot but it'll be cool to have some of the original characters involved as well.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

You know I've been watching this Pluto TV stuff and it reintroduced me to Beavis and Butthead. Honestly, I don't agree with how it gets overshadowed by King of the Hill. That show had a much longer run, but I like the humor more in B&B. I like when Beavis says something, Butthead "corrects" him and Beavis is like "Um... oh yeah."

The Watchmen starts on Sunday. Super excited to see how they handle a modern version with that mythology.

So how was it? I have in in my list to watxh later but haven't gotten there yet

The Watchmen starts on Sunday. Super excited to see how they handle a modern version with that mythology.

So how was it? I have in in my list to watxh later but haven't gotten there yet

Tense and weird.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...