Universe Gimmick Changes

KinglySeal

So this thread i want to be about superstars who you've "refreshed" for example i've turned Xavier into what New Day looked like it was going to be, a Gospel kinda thing. he's dressed in full white and somewhat kind of and evangelist.

Sheamus and Erick Rowan are tagging and are in Viking inspired attires.

i've turned Simon Gotch basically into Marty Scurll.

i'd love to hear some of yours, hopefully we an inspire each other!

aren't this kind of topic already existed somewhere here? lol

anyway,

Jack Swagger's attire more like a military based gear with a singlet and a camo pants. also gave him a USA flag tattoo in his face. Basically Jack Swagger as Nuke (Captain America's nemesis in the comics)

Undertaker - I gave him DC's Lobo facepaint & attire along with ABA Taker entrance

Kalisto - Samuray del Sol singles attire

Sin Cara - old "Botch Cara" singles attire

aren't this kind of topic already existed somewhere here? lol

anyway,

Jack Swagger's attire more like a military based gear with a singlet and a camo pants. also gave him a USA flag tattoo in his face. Basically Jack Swagger as Nuke (Captain America's nemesis in the comics)

Undertaker - I gave him DC's Lobo facepaint & attire along with ABA Taker entrance

Kalisto - Samuray del Sol singles attire

Sin Cara - old "Botch Cara" singles attire

Can you show me that Swagger?

Wow... that's a really good idea. Any chance we can see that updated Swagger?

Created nWo 2k16 with Cena at the centre, Corbin as IC champion in a scott hall style vest, Rollins and Joe as the tag team with Nash as their mentor. When i get my uploads working on ps4 working i'll try show you.

Edit: Here they are. Simple but I feel effective. 13329352_10156857986440136_8206298731919

13308425_10156857986445136_7207862241236

Archived