Community creations question (ps4)

The Great Swanson

OK so I finally got PlayStation plus and have downloaded my first 20 caws. Now I have a question... If i switch over to another profile will I be able to download caws for another save? Asking because I started my original caw save last night and wanted to start on either a Monday Night War Save or current WWE/NXT save tonight while also adding more caws to my original roster.

You can download 20 per account (profile) as long as you have a primary account with PlayStation plus on your console, can use any profile on your console and will automatically give it plus privileges. But.. Each 20 downloads, will be restricted to only playing on the profile you download it on..

You can download 20 per account (profile) as long as you have a primary account with PlayStation plus on your console, can use any profile on your console and will automatically give it plus privileges. But.. Each 20 downloads, will be restricted to only playing on the profile you download it on..

Playstation Plus has nothing to do with it. It effects only playing matches online, community creations is not limited by not having it.

All you have to do is create an alternate email address and create another PSN account no PlayStation Plus required. I'm off to create more saves TTFN Tata for now

So you were trying to download them on the same profile?

Archived