Purchasing DLC - What do I get in CAW, CAA etc?

ECWDanSelby

Hey guys,

Considering buying all the DLC for 2K16.

Can anyone point me in the direction of exactly what it means for CAW mode, and CAA mode (if anything) as to what i'll be unlocking?

The wrestlers and few arenas are cool, but ideally i'd quite like some extra bits and pieces to play with in the create modes.

Thanks in advance.

That's cool. Any new hair styles in CAW?

Unfortunately not, I imagine that's a bit harder to convert for use to caw mode compared to clothing.

It's a shame about CAA though. I could really put some of that stuff to good use, especially the Japan entranceway.

I haven't really looked in to much of it.

Do you get no pieces for CAA then? And what are the arenas like DLC wise? I know you're a big arena fan like me.

Nothing for CAA, but you do get to use their nameplates and such for create-a-show. As for the arenas, I'd say they did pretty good for not having Slim Jim.

Ah that's pretty cool at least! That's something... Bet you're as glad as I am to see Nitro and HH in the new game!

Nothing for CAA, but you do get to use their nameplates and such for create-a-show. As for the arenas, I'd say they did pretty good for not having Slim Jim.

Ah that's pretty cool at least! That's something... Bet you're as glad as I am to see Nitro and HH in the new game!
Oh yeah. I've been waiting years for Nitro. That's enough to make me pre-order for the first time.

Hey guys,

Can anyone point me in the direction of exactly what it means for CAW mode, and CAA mode (if anything) as to what i'll be unlocking?

The wrestlers and few arenas are cool, but ideally i'd quite like some extra bits and pieces to play with in the create modes.

Thanks in advance.

Well for CAW, you would actually get the clothing without logos, unlike the regular ones in the game.

Hey guys,

Thanks in advance.

Well for CAW, you would actually get the clothing without logos, unlike the regular ones in the game.

Alright, thanks a lot. I'll have a think about getting it.

Couldn't seem to find any suitable videos on Youtube (they were mainly just ones of people playing through the Showcase).

Archived